The Student Room Group

where can i get my marks (CIE)

so i opened my results online but it only told me the grade (letter) does it not tell you how many marks you got?
Reply 1
Original post by emacsrose
so i opened my results online but it only told me the grade (letter) does it not tell you how many marks you got?

In some countries, marks are not provided. Which country are you from?
Are the results out on the Cambridge online website???
Or did u receive an email from school
Original post by esrever

I dont do Cambridge but thats stupid. AQA does that too, you should be able to see what you got in each paper
Original post by emacsrose

Contact your exams officer (or whoever handles exams at your school) and ask for a break down of your marks, they should be able to provide your marks per paper, per subject.
Reply 5
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by esrever

i sat the exam in UAE
Reply 7
Original post by Switch01
Are the results out on the Cambridge online website???
Or did u receive an email from school

cambridge online website
Reply 8
I dont do Cambridge but thats stupid. AQA does that too, you should be able to see what you got in each paper

ikr omg i just wanna see how far i was off the grade above me
Reply 9
Original post by haventmetyou
Contact your exams officer (or whoever handles exams at your school) and ask for a break down of your marks, they should be able to provide your marks per paper, per subject.

thank you!!

Original post by esrever

?

Unfortunately, all awarding bodies do it because linear qualifications only have raw marks. You can, however, ask your teacher to give you your mark breakdown. I got mine for all but one of my GCSEs.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Tolgarda
Unfortunately, all awarding bodies do it because linear qualifications only have raw marks. You can, however, ask your teacher to give you your mark breakdown. I got mine for all but one of my GCSEs.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest