Original post by Napp
See above.

Can you show me please?
Reply 81
Original post by Wired_1800
Can you show me please?

I meant my previous reply to you
Original post by Napp
I'm still waiting for you to, as opposed to your incessant complaining and what seems to be your sole argument of 'you're wrong'.

:biggrin: Childlike, now you accuse me of being wrong and insulting you which I clearly have not, to try to smoke screen you're inaty to substantiate your own accusation of me being wrong and insulting :biggrin:

I provided you with 3 facts and a opinion which explained to you why I and @Wired_1800 believe your veiw point to be fallacious.
Original post by Wired_1800
Can you show me please?

No he can't and we all know why.
Reply 84
Original post by Burton Bridge
:biggrin: Childlike, now you accuse me of being wrong and insulting you which I clearly have not, to try to smoke screen you're inaty to substantiate your own accusation of me being wrong and insulting :biggrin:

Uhuh...? Sorry were you attempting to make a point there?

I provided you with 3 facts and a opinion which explained to you why I and @Wired_1800 believe your veiw point to be fallacious.

Oh what a lot of big words we're using, how novel :rolleyes:
No, i, unlike you, have made my position quite clear. The fact you are so credulous and oblivious to believe your opinions to be fact, whilst cute, is really not very interesting to me i'm afraid. Similarly to all of your other deeply dubious and indeed spurious claims.

But... i'm bored right now so i'll humour you briefly. Pray tell what my "fallacious viewpoint" is exactly? You see i think you're simply saying that for the sake of it, as with every single one of your previous comments. Rather trollish one might say.
Original post by Napp
Uhuh...? Sorry were you attempting to make a point there?

Oh what a lot of big words we're using, how novel :rolleyes:
No, i, unlike you, have made my position quite clear. The fact you are so credulous and oblivious to believe your opinions to be fact, whilst cute, is really not very interesting to me i'm afraid. Similarly to all of your other deeply dubious and indeed spurious claims.

But... i'm bored right now so i'll humour you briefly. Pray tell what my "fallacious viewpoint" is exactly? You see i think you're simply saying that for the sake of it, as with every single one of your previous comments. Rather trollish one might say.

Nice diversion. Refocus.

In #76 I provided 3 facts and one opinion, you told me I was, and I quote 'back to insults to support your hilariously wrong point'

Explain yourself, because it's clear that you cannot, with every post you are proving you are literally posting for a reaction.
Reply 86
Nice diversion. Refocus.

It's a touch tricky when all you do is go off on various rants accusing people of either slander or simply being 'wrong'.

In #76 I provided 3 facts and one opinion, you told me I was, and I quote 'back to insults to support your hilariously wrong point'

Ah i'm glad you brought up that post actually, lets briefly examine why its wrong; So this is what you said next to what i wrote to the other user

I really do wish youd stop saying 'the people' when that is obviously a lie of the rankest order. Some voted to leave. A slim majority of those who voted in this voted to leave that leaves about 70% of the electorate who did not vote for this - nevermind the millions who arent in the electorate.

1) The turn out was the second highest in our history!
2) The result has been backed up by several elections after the referendum.
3) people that are not eligible to vote are literally excluded for a reason.

So, the reason i happily glossed over your comments would be quite self evident, no?
1) They have nothing to do with the conversation I was having with the other user, something you'd know if you actually read the comments instead of.. well i would say yanking this out of context but it simply has nothing to do the facts i stated, period.
... also 2 is not several.

Explain yourself, because it's clear that you cannot, with every post you are proving you are literally posting for a reaction.

Well duh. But its slightly better than your policy of just barracking on and on at anyone who has the temerity to disagree with your opinions.
(edited 4 years ago)
@NappThe text in #76 had everything to do with your debate with @Wired_1800. I'm affaid you are simply talking nonsense. I made 4 points, 3 facts and an opinion not 2, you are incorrect again, your ability to be wrong almost all the time is staggering.

Good bye
Reply 88
Original post by Professional G
LOL, 16 year old traditional conservative? Sounds like you had to resort to lying to be relevant. :tongue: I’m sure they will care when it’s the ‘snowflakes’ who will be spending money to take care of them when they are in their care homes and their pensions.

Wow! That's your out of control ego talking! Maybe the snowflakers need to first realise that they can't stop the time. Which care home would you like the kids being born this year to put you in when you get old? And will there still be pensions? And will the younger people at the time you get old be so generous as to spend their money to help pay for your needs. Yes, the snowflake generation: moaners, everyone should be grateful they exist and that they lack compassion or resilience. Just remember- karma can be a real *****!
EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe you see all the ****hole countries like Albania who want to join? lmao good luck with being flooded with Albanian gangs.

EU are anti-European its quite obvious they don't believe in borders which as far as I'm concerned anyone who doesn't is a far-left extremist

Can't complain about the rise of the far-right, when we've had nothing but far-left suicidal immigration.

Brexit is a nationalist vote

Of course its racist to you

Because you're anti-White

You don't believe Whites have a right to their own lands, after all..

But every other race does.
Reply 90
Original post by ThoughtCryme
EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe you see all the ****hole countries like Albania who want to join? lmao good luck with being flooded with Albanian gangs.

EU are anti-European its quite obvious they don't believe in borders which as far as I'm concerned anyone who doesn't is a far-left extremist

Can't complain about the rise of the far-right, when we've had nothing but far-left suicidal immigration.

Hold on. Slow down a bit. it is not just white people who voted for Brexit!. Remainers are not necessarily anti white either are they? I guess some are white themselves? Try and see both sides of the argument. Did not some etnic minority people joun UKIP?
Original post by mgi
Hold on. Slow down a bit. it is not just white people who voted for Brexit!. Remainers are not necessarily anti white either are they? I guess some are white themselves? Try and see both sides of the argument. Did not some etnic minority people joun UKIP?

All true also there's a whole load of left wing people that voted to leave.
What are the demographics on people voting for and against brexit? Is it kind of a U.S middle east vs coasts thing?
Original post by ThoughtCryme

Don't you have a Tommy Robinson poster to w*nk over? Take your ”white genocide” b*llocks elsewhere.
Original post by ColinDent
All true also there's a whole load of left wing people that voted to leave.

Like me
Reply 95
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Don't you have a Tommy Robinson poster to w*nk over? Take your ”white genocide” b*llocks elsewhere.

I understand- but resist the temptation to use insults. Try to use logical debate even if you find someone else's views to be extreme!
Original post by mgi
I understand- but resist the temptation to use insults. Try to use logical debate even if you find someone else's views to be extreme!

Rep!
Reply 97
@NappThe text in #76 had everything to do with your debate with @Wired_1800.

No, no it doesnt.
Also, please consult your dictionary on what the word "wrong" means. I'm getting tired of you misusing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending