The Student Room Group

Have your say: Get a Free Nando's on A-Level Results Day

Here's where you can post a comment about our Get a Free Nando's on A-Level Results Day article.

Read the full Get a Free Nandos on A-Level Results Day article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
In order to take advantage of this offer, you (or someone with you) will need to spend at least £7 at the same time as redeeming your freebie.

Shame. It's still really cool!
man I love Nando's
sorry, luv. read here: https://www.nandos.co.uk/explore/blog/nandos-results-day-here#

5. A-level, GCSE, Higher and National 5 results need to be received in 2019
Reply 4
This whole Nandos thing would be cool, if there was a bloody Nandos anywhere near my area...
Original post by The Mogg
This whole Nandos thing would be cool, if there was a bloody Nandos anywhere near my area...

Time to start your own local peri Peri chicken restaurant Mr Mogg?Be the change that you want to see :wink:
Reply 6
Nandos taking advantage of the young again. It's not a free nandos saying you have to spend double of the item they're offering for free.
Reply 7
Original post by xDron3
Nandos taking advantage of the young again. It's not a free nandos saying you have to spend double of the item they're offering for free.

If you go as a group though you could probably supply a couple people with chicken for free
Not free at all, unless you decided to go to Nandos anyway. Otherwise you're just spending money you wouldn't have.
It's like any offer in a shop, it's only half/price free or whatever if you were actually going to buy it in the first place without the offer.
Wish they did this two years ago :sad:
Original post by 04MR17
Wish they did this two years ago :sad:

They did.
Original post by NotNotBatman
They did.
WHAT?! :zomg: :bawling: How did I miss it?:emo:
Original post by 04MR17
WHAT?! :zomg: :bawling: How did I miss it?:emo:

They even had it 3 years ago. So I assume you missed out on As results day as well. Sorry dude.
Original post by NotNotBatman
They even had it 3 years ago. So I assume you missed out on As results day as well. Sorry dude.
I feel so robbed. :grumble:

This deal is the worst deal in history. :pierre:
Never been to nandos. Me and my parent went to the wetherspoons on my Alevel results day :yum:
Isnt this the normal Nandos offer they run every year as marketing for the gullible? Amazed how many people would be swayed by a measly 1/4 chicken plus you have to spend money anyway so its just a small loss leader.

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest