The Student Room Group

Relationships at 18

I’m and all I want is be in a relationship where I am wanted. It’s just the sort of person I am. I know I’m 18 and that this is the time where girls will go on their trips to places like magaluf etc. You get the point.

Are there girls at this age that would actually want to be in a full commuted loyal relationship or am I just super unlucky lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m and all I want is be in a relationship where I am wanted. It’s just the sort of person I am. I know I’m 18 and that this is the time where girls will go on their trips to places like magaluf etc. You get the point.

Are there girls at this age that would actually want to be in a full commuted loyal relationship or am I just super unlucky lol.

I met my husband at 18 so yes woman exist who do want that.
Sure there are girls who will want to be in a relationship at age 18. But just because you haven't found one yet you certainly should be given up!
You will have many years ahead of you for finding the right young lady and pairing up.
The main thing is not to become discouraged and give off inadvertent negative vibes.
Are you going off to uni? I hope so and, if so, there will be plenty of young ladies to meet you just can't discouraged if the first one (two or three) aren't interested. Besides being a good 'catch' for some girl timing is really important. Don't underestimate what someone else is going through and whether or not it would be a good time for them to enter into a relationship. I know it sounds contrived but truly confidence in yourself goes a loooong way. You will find someone if you are confident without being cocky. And you can't let yourself get too emotionally involved until it has been established to be a actual relationship.
Keep trying but don't stress...... you've got loads of time!
It's not too odd to want to be in that sort of relationship. I'm exactly that age and am currently, have been for a year and a half.

Just do you
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there I am 30 if you are interested, but I feel and act a lot younger due to Aspergers. If you want to meet up let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending