The Student Room Group

School on results day

When will my school receive my a level results? Thanks
Reply 1
The day before results day, so tomorrow.
Original post by The Mogg
The day before results day, so tomorrow.

crikey
Reply 3
Original post by RazzzBerries
crikey

It's what I'll hate about the day before GCSE results day, knowing my teachers know how much of an epic success or fail I am before I do.
oh sh*t, what stops them from telling us then? I'm curious, like is there a penalty or something?
Original post by The Mogg
It's what I'll hate about the day before GCSE results day, knowing my teachers know how much of an epic success or fail I am before I do.

I know, right? Then we'll have that awkward walk into school to collect envelopes and they'll have their "expecting" faces. :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by RazzzBerries
I know, right? Then we'll have that awkward walk into school to collect envelopes and they'll have their "expecting" faces. :colonhash:

Don't know about you, but I've already experienced it (twice actually...). In January I had to collect Numeracy exam results and my maths teacher was just staring at me with the expecting face, it was awful and I dread it happening again. And before that in June 2018 for other results.
Original post by Aaryra
oh sh*t, what stops them from telling us then? I'm curious, like is there a penalty or something?

Yeah, I think that if the school tells anyone they get investigated for malpractice, and could essentially lose their status as an exam centre if it is extreme
Original post by Aaryra

basically they have to sort through and analyse all the results and make sure they upload the right results to each person it's only the head, the exams officer and the data analyst that will know not all the teachers and yeah I think theres penalty just like if the leak the paper
Original post by nadeemharis410
When will my school receive my a level results? Thanks

Your school exam officer will be able to log on to the exam boards' results systems from midnight (zero hours) on the 14th. Technically they are only allowed to share the results on a need to know basis with the headteacher.

The other teachers are not supposed to know the results until the embargo is lifted at 6 a.m. on the 15th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending