The Student Room Group

Study medicine Georigia

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fuatto
How? Are you a British citizen? I was told that British students should apply through SME, not sure if its true.

No, I'm not. I'm a Nigerian. I'm not sure about that one but have you tried emailing the school?
Reply 61
Original post by Enphilus
No, I'm not. I'm a Nigerian. I'm not sure about that one but have you tried emailing the school?

Oh I see, that’s why. No I haven’t. Almost everyone I know have gone through SME.
Original post by Fuatto
Oh I see, that’s why. No I haven’t. Almost everyone I know have gone through SME.

It's best you hear from the school directly, don't you think? Have you got the school's email address?
Reply 63
It's best you hear from the school directly, don't you think? Have you got the school's email address?

I suppose I can find it on their website. Unless you have a direct email address which you are happy to share with us?
Original post by Fuatto
I suppose I can find it on their website. Unless you have a direct email address which you are happy to share with us?

[email protected] or [email protected]

This should help. Are you applying for this year's intake?
Are you going to be learning in Georgian or English?
Reply 66
[email protected] or [email protected]

This should help. Are you applying for this year's intake?

Yeah most likely this year.
Original post by Anonymous
Are you going to be learning in Georgian or English?

English
Original post by Fuatto
Yeah most likely this year.

Oh okay
Please does anyone knows what the term dates are for the March intake for the 4 yrs in New vision?
Original post by Quinny2000
Please does anyone knows what the term dates are for the March intake for the 4 yrs in New vision?

I have no idea. I only know about the September one. Shoot them an email, I'm sure they'd respond quickly
Original post by Fuatto

Hi. Did you send them an email?
Reply 72
I have no idea. I only know about the September one. Shoot them an email, I'm sure they'd respond quickly

Yeah drop them an email. Mostly likely it starts Week beginning March.
Original post by Fuatto
Yeah drop them an email. Mostly likely it starts Week beginning March.

Okay great. I resume 9th of September
Reply 74
Okay great. I resume 9th of September

You applying as graduate yeah?
Original post by Fuatto
You applying as graduate yeah?

Yes, I am
Reply 76
Yes, I am

I am applying as graduate too. So is 9th September the beginning of the term for you? Is it when you actually attend lectures?
Original post by Fuatto
I am applying as graduate too. So is 9th September the beginning of the term for you? Is it when you actually attend lectures?

Oh that's good. It's the beginning of the term. I doubt that lectures would start 9th. Did they tell you when you should start applying for the March intake?
Reply 78
[QUOTE="Enphilus;84724736"]Oh that's good. It's the beginning of the term. I doubt that lectures would start 9th. Did they tell you when you should start applying for the March intake?[/QUOTE

The person who asked about the March intake was someone else.

I am applying through SME, but I get worrying dates, once they say the court starts in October the other says September. So confusing!!!
[QUOTE="Fuatto;84724778"]
Oh that's good. It's the beginning of the term. I doubt that lectures would start 9th. Did they tell you when you should start applying for the March intake?[/QUOTE

The person who asked about the March intake was someone else.

I am applying through SME, but I get worrying dates, once they say the court starts in October the other says September. So confusing!!!

Someone on here says he resumes November. Not quite sure if he applied through SME. I think you should ask the uni if applying through SME only allows you to start September or October.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending