The Student Room Group

University requirements

So i got A*BB for my grades and I need AAB for my insurance. Im doing chemistry and I got B 77, so do you think they’ll be lenient enough to let me in still?
Original post by Stf_alxndria
So i got A*BB for my grades and I need AAB for my insurance. Im doing chemistry and I got B 77, so do you think they’ll be lenient enough to let me in still?

Have you spoken to them?
Have you heard from them?
It depends which uni, how many other people made the offer and the strength of your application. You are close, so you have a reasonable chance.
I couldn’t until thursday apparently, i applied to Kings and i think they do have space since they are on the clearing list
Original post by 999tigger
Have you spoken to them?
Have you heard from them?
It depends which uni, how many other people made the offer and the strength of your application. You are close, so you have a reasonable chance.

Is it often for university to be lenient? Like kings... i saw that the were on the clearing page too
Is it often for university to be lenient? Like kings... i saw that the were on the clearing page too

As I said it depends. KCL is above average competition, but you are close. If your course is in clearing I think thats a reasonable sign, just have to wait and see.
Original post by 999tigger
As I said it depends. KCL is above average competition, but you are close. If your course is in clearing I think thats a reasonable sign, just have to wait and see.

Alright thanks :smile: I’m just so worried... because I thought they don’t usually take people who don’t meet requirements and only like rare cases that they do
Alright thanks :smile: I’m just so worried... because I thought they don’t usually take people who don’t meet requirements and only like rare cases that they do

Yes they have some wiggle room but as I keep saying it varies from year to year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending