The Student Room Group

Candidate number

Do you have the same one from mocks or year 10? Just had a sudden panic if your candidate number changes for real exams.

Thanks
Original post by EvieDR14
Do you have the same one from mocks or year 10? Just had a sudden panic if your candidate number changes for real exams.

Thanks

It should be the same one. I can't see any benefit of using a different one in mocks. Are you referring to the one on your mock timetable/exam entries, for example?
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
It should be the same one. I can't see any benefit of using a different one in mocks. Are you referring to the one on your mock timetable/exam entries, for example?

Yeah the candidate number for mocks, I was worried the number was different for my real exams (like I wrote the wrong one) and that I’m screwed if the number does change plus I threw away my real exam timetable. I’m certain it did stay the same but just a thought as I would be upset on results day 😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by EvieDR14
Yeah the candidate number for mocks, I was worried the number was different for my real exams (like I wrote the wrong one) and that I’m screwed if the number does change plus I threw away my real exam timetable. I’m certain it did stay the same but just a thought as I would be upset on results day 😂

I wouldn't worry about it now. I'm sure your school can sort any admin errors (if there are any) - and you can't go back and change it :smile:

Best of luck with your results next week. Would love to know how you get on :biggrin:
I still remember mine, 5334 :u:

Quick Reply

Latest