Edexcel 2019 grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlwaysHatingYou
Now I see what people are putting. Nope xD cos of the font issue 🤔😂

thank god lol but u never know...watch when edexcel does this for real
Reply 61
Original post by moneymanJPM
X

That's a really nasty thing to do. Do you have even a tiny bit of compassion?
Guys, I made this thread to highlight how easy it is to fake grade boundaries. There will most likely be a few supposed leaked grade boundaries going about tomorrow. You should ignore them and just be patient until results day.

Thanks so much mate, it was just a social experiment guys! Im not stressed out at all now!
Guys, I made this thread to highlight how easy it is to fake grade boundaries. There will most likely be a few supposed leaked grade boundaries going about tomorrow. You should ignore them and just be patient until results day.

It was clear the attached image was fake.
Reply 64

well you freaked me out for a few mins
Original post by Notnek
That's a really nasty thing to do. Do you have even a tiny bit of compassion?

I agree, it causes stress because you make people wonder whether its real or not which causes panic and adds further tension. Really nasty thing to do.
edexcel maths boundaries r.pngHeres the maths boundaries

Stop trying to stir up a panic with ur badly edited grade boundaries. Im glad nobody fell for that.
Almost had a heart attack when I saw them
Original post by Pcman
can you add old spec edexcel please :wink:

It’s fake lol
Original post by Khushi.S
Almost had a heart attack when I saw them

Apologies for any harm caused lol. But i think you will appreciate this tomorrow.
is it possible to get IAL edexcel boundaries as well?
Apologies for any harm caused lol. But i think you will appreciate this tomorrow.

No we won't.
moneymanJPM more like monkeymanJPM.

Not a good way to highlight anything, everyone's already stressed. Nice try at the editing though.

That is perhaps the most stupid thing I've ever heard
Absolute ****head move

Thing is though, the real ones actually were leaked last year apparently. Its still worth looking at them

At least tell us this is what a fake maths grade boundaries look like instead of stating "here are the maths boundaries", this can raise stress levels for myself and others.
Reply 77
deleted
Original post by Silurianwarrior
Absolute ****head move

Loool its just a joke calm down.Hopefully It will help you not be so guillible in the long run.
A very reputable source just leaked these to me btwunknown-10-compressed.png.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest