The Student Room Group

How to get a British freind

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wear a black suit, top hat, monocle and buy fish and chips from poundland... Works every time.
Original post by Your Local Cat
wear a black suit, top hat, monocle and buy fish and chips from poundland... Works every time.

Fish and chips from poundland?
Reply 22
Original post by Wooord

Wooorks every time!
Original post by Your Local Cat

I doubt they would be edible...
Original post by Bang Outta Order
oooookay so then why did you say he's bound to be rich despite knowing impoverished Arabs :nothing:

Sarcasm
Original post by Wooord

i’m shook aswell
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
i’m shook aswell

I’m more shocked about a cat doing this
Moan about everything and anything.
Be fat.
Be a chav.
Be on benefits.

But if you want QUALITY friendships: be none of those.
Original post by RichPiana
Sarcasm

I'm too tired to detect
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I'm too tired to detect

Get some sleep my friend
Original post by junior.doctor
Your question is very niche. There are a few of us here who are doctors, but I don't think there are any ophthalmologists specifically amongst the doctors here. If you're wanting to connect with ophthalmologists for career advice / guidance specific to your specialty, I'm afraid you're not going to get those answers here. You're more likely to make professional connections at peer events / international conferences. You could possibly try places such as the doctors.org forum. Best of luck.

If u could connect me to any of them
I'll be thankful
I"m like a blind man in a mist
Lost here
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Abdulaziz Kamal
If u could connect me to any of them
I'll be thankful
I"m like a blind man in a mist
Lost here

As I said, to the best of my knowledge there aren’t any ophthalmologists here - those of us who are doctors are all in other specialties.

if you want to connect with UK - based doctors in general and ask about GMC registration, then there is a dedicated sub-forum here for medical students and doctors - you might get more specific responses if you ask your questions there.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=356

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending