The Student Room Group

Degree or HND?

Hi there
I'm a full time mum. 1 at school and 1 at home. I'm looking to do a business and management degree via distance learning. Degree option is expensive, i.e. OPen university, cheapest being Arden or anglia Ruskin. so have looked in to HND then a top up. Has anyone gone down the HND route. Or could anyone recommend a uni.
Hi, did you find any answers from other sources? I was also wondering the same thing.
Original post by Sezzaf
Hi there
I'm a full time mum. 1 at school and 1 at home. I'm looking to do a business and management degree via distance learning. Degree option is expensive, i.e. OPen university, cheapest being Arden or anglia Ruskin. so have looked in to HND then a top up. Has anyone gone down the HND route. Or could anyone recommend a uni.
Hello, if you are still considering the Business Degree I can highly recommend Derby university online. I started studying just over a year ago and they have been fantastic fits in around work commitments and you can choose how many credits to take each semester. The best thing is that it’s all online too.
Original post by Rachel2000
Hello, if you are still considering the Business Degree I can highly recommend Derby university online. I started studying just over a year ago and they have been fantastic fits in around work commitments and you can choose how many credits to take each semester. The best thing is that it’s all online too.

Hello, would you recommend it for computer science? Would it be possible for you to ask someone doing this course with derby university online?
Original post by heidiheather
Hello, would you recommend it for computer science? Would it be possible for you to ask someone doing this course with derby university online?

Hi sorry I’m studying business so not sure about computer science you could join the Facebook group and ask on there it’s the university of derby online group. However for my course they have been brilliant so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending