The Student Room Group

Had sex with her while she was emotional?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ikramit
You come across as self-centered, manipulative and lacking any form of real empathy outside of superficial gestures to get what u want.

U asking means u already know right

How am I self centred?
I wanted her back but she wasn't available
Now I do have my chance. I didn't sleep with her cos I wanted sex. I only did it as I wanted her to feel secure.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Give her time and understanding. Do not pressurise her. Be the person you should have been four years ago.

You lost her once, and know how bad the feeling is. Now fate has placed her in your sights again.

Just listen to her pour her heart out, and tell her how much you missed her, and that you are prepared to wait for her.

Get to know her as a friend and do fun things together like going to the cinema or the beach together. Allow her to fall in love with you again safely and slowly.

You don’t want to lose her again do you?

If it works out, it will be worth the effort. If it doesn’t, if you love her as much as you claim, you will let her go, with a sob in your heart, but with your ( on the surface) blessing

Ok tanks
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
You make me sick ngl.. You first reject the poor thing because of your ego.. Then when she has moved on, you come back because you want attention.. Like charlie puth says "YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION.. YOU DON'T WANT MY HEART".. You just want all the attention, you never really cared about her, if you did you wouldn't have left her and FORCED HER to have sex with you.. You only made dinner so you could have time with her alone tbh.. You selfish donkey

I never wanted attention. I genuinely regretted my decision to wrong her and hoped for the day when we would meet again.
I have supported her throughout even though she was with somebody else. How is it selfish
Original post by Anonymous
Ufff this forum is going to get soo much hate that the user who made this wont even come back to TSR 😂

I just did
You’re a one lucky man.

Spoiler

Original post by Aaryra
You shouldn’t have slept with her. She was too emotional and distraught to fully consent first of all, and you did it for the wrong reasons. Why the heck would you think it’s a good idea to ask her to be your girlfriend when the guy she loved just died? What’s wrong with you?

It's been a while since he passed away. It's already 2 months now. Is it wrong to approach her now?
Original post by Amon-ster
1. You rejected her, stop making it seem out of anger. Pretty sure anger doesn't last for 4 years if it was truly out of anger you would've apologised and fixed things.
2.You confronted her about being with another guy when you're the one that rejected her? when you weren't together.....
3.You targeted her straight after her boyfriend died.
4.You pressurised her into having sex with you twice.

I think you're super obnoxious and self centred. Why does everything have to be about you. You could just support her and not expect anything in return but it seems like your motive is "Oh i'll support her so she'll be my girlfriend" rather than to genuinely do so for the fact she's lost a loved one. Part of me thinks you're glad her boyfriend died by the way you want to capitalise of the opportunity. Imo you're trash and she should reject you for all the red flags listed above.

I'd be honestly disappointed in her if she considered getting with you.

I wasn't in the same country as her
You’re a one lucky man.

Spoiler

If you think I'm awful, why calling me lucky?
Original post by LostLioness
How does one not "see" someone crying? You really are quite disgusting.

I could see she was crying. I tried to cheer her up. I just wanted to give her affection.
Reply 29
She clearly needs time to heal from the death of her boyfriend. I don't know why girls allow old boyfriends back into their beds or lives; it rarely does any good. She is having crisis sex with you which i dont think you should be accepting. What she should really be doing is going for bereavement counselling, not having sex with you! She is, not surprisingly, traumatised and should try her best to decline your advances.
Reply 30
This does not sound believable. How would a traumatised emotional woman feel secure by having sex with an ex? You gratified yourself sexually- it was not about her. She is in a vulnerable state and you are taking advantage of her.
How is it selfish

How is it selfish??
1. When you had the chance to be with her you left...
2. When she finally found someone new and was happy with him, you decide to come back into her life and try to snatch her away from him..
3. The way you described his death is awful and shows how you never cared for him or his relationship..
4. When she was in pain.. you made dinner for alone time.. not to comfort but to seduce
5. When she was in a deep emotional state, you decided to have sex... your excuse is that you wanted to comfort her.. there are more human ways to comfort someone.. E.G: clean the house.. not to stay in the same room only to grind on her without real consent...
Reply 32
She really should say no!
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
How is it selfish

How is it selfish??
1. When you had the chance to be with her you left...
2. When she finally found someone new and was happy with him, you decide to come back into her life and try to snatch her away from him..
3. The way you described his death is awful and shows how you never cared for him or his relationship..
4. When she was in pain.. you made dinner for alone time.. not to comfort but to seduce
5. When she was in a deep emotional state, you decided to have sex... your excuse is that you wanted to comfort her.. there are more human ways to comfort someone.. E.G: clean the house.. not to stay in the same room only to grind on her without real consent...

Wait what is awful in my description about his death? How do I describe it then?

I made a mistake few years ago and wanted to rectify it. What's wrong in that?

I didn't take advantage of her. She was upset and I just wanted to show her lot of love.
Original post by mgi
This does not sound believable. How would a traumatised emotional woman feel secure by having sex with an ex? You gratified yourself sexually- it was not about her. She is in a vulnerable state and you are taking advantage of her.

I'm not!. If I was, I would have left her after having sex
Original post by mgi
She clearly needs time to heal from the death of her boyfriend. I don't know why girls allow old boyfriends back into their beds or lives; it rarely does any good. She is having crisis sex with you which i dont think you should be accepting. What she should really be doing is going for bereavement counselling, not having sex with you! She is, not surprisingly, traumatised and should try her best to decline your advances.

We didnt date. We almost dated but I ****ed up
you're disgusting, you pressured her into having sex with you in a vunerable state which is coerced consent which is the same as rape. I went through this when I was younger and had PTSD for over a year, you're an awful person
4 years ago, I had rejected her out of anger and ego. Laat year we reconnected again but she had a boyfriend who she probably loved.
When we reconnected, all my feelings came back and I wanted a chance but was heartbroken to find out that she was happy with someone else.
She was still being very helpful and friendly inspite of what I did before but I was lovesick over her.

Part of me hated her for being with another guy and I confronted her about it. She burst into tears saying she spent countless nights crying over me until she found the new guy. She told me I was her first true love and she never really lost feelings for me as her boyfriend looks a lot like me.

I was forced to watch her with another guy until her boyfriend was killed in an incident. He was far out in the sea when his boat was kocked over and fell into the water. He died from drowning.

She was obviously distraught and would not stop crying. I did everything I could to support her and started staying with her as well. She was incredibly dependent upon me and would hold me for hours sobbing.
2 nights ago, I made dinner for her and treated her to small candlelight party (just the 2 of us). This quickly escalated into me getting turned on. She tried to reject my advances and cried but I couldn't see her crying anymore. We ended up having sex all night.

I asked her to be my girlfriend but shes in mixed emotions. We had sex yesterday as well, mainly because I pressured her into. I know I'm being selfish but I feel I ve been lovesick for too long to not have her now.

Am I wrong? How to go about convincing her for a relationship?

Sounds a bit like tape to me
Generally, forcing your pork sword into someone probably isn't the best way of "cheering them up" especially when they're crying over their deceased partner and have said no to you. :rolleyes:

The poor girl is probably better off without you.
wtf you give someone a hug if you want them to feel secure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending