The Student Room Group

Had sex with her while she was emotional?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greywolftwo
Sounds a bit like tape to me

What is that supposed to mean?
Original post by MidgetFever
Generally, forcing your pork sword into someone probably isn't the best way of "cheering them up" especially when they're crying over their deceased partner and have said no to you. :rolleyes:

The poor girl is probably better off without you.

I ve said i love her and I'm not a verbally demonstrative person. She knew and knows I love her and me having my way with her was only my display of love for her during her most difficult time.
Rape, she didn’t want to do it the first time but you pressured her into it
Original post by joanna.rys
you're disgusting, you pressured her into having sex with you in a vunerable state which is coerced consent which is the same as rape. I went through this when I was younger and had PTSD for over a year, you're an awful person

She knows I love her. I told her before and told her that night itself. Yes she was crying but I just wanted to show her my love and that she has me. She's not alone.
Original post by Greywolftwo
Rape, she didn’t want to do it the first time but you pressured her into it

But she didn't say no completely? She could have pushed me away
Right.. but you pressured her into it when she said no, also at a time when she was upset and vulnerable.
Sounds more likes lust than love to me. If you want sex, hook up someone else than use a vulnerable girl like her. That's just screwed up man.
Stop being self centred you **** 'my way' 'my display of love', your way to love is trash sorry to burst your bubble but it's not justifiable what you did as it's disgusting and wrong. I genuinely don't know how you can carry on to justify it.

You pressurised her into doing it with you, I doubt you'd not have carried on pressurising her if she tried push you away. From your posts you seem extremely manipulative and controlling.

And note, just cause she use to love you doesn't mean you're entitled to a relationship with her after you rejected her in the past. Give her the space she needs to mourn the loss of a loved one you selfish prick. STOP ****ING FORCING YOURSELF ONTO HER. If she wants to be with you she will (I genuinely hope not) but it's her choice not yours.
That was sick to read though 🤢
Did you murder the boyfriend?

I think I watched this one on Netflix.
No she wouldn’t do that, any sign or hint of being against it then don’t do it, if she doesn’t explicitly say yes or agree to what your doing then don’t do it
She rejected you trying to have sex with her, but you still had sex with her. Do you see how wrong that is? You then pressured her to have sex again with you. You are borderline raping this poor woman.

She is not yours to have. You cannot convince her to be with you. You need to leave her alone. You sound dangerous.
2 months is not a while!
Reply 53
Idiot.
Original post by Amon-ster
Stop being self centred you **** 'my way' 'my display of love', your way to love is trash sorry to burst your bubble but it's not justifiable what you did as it's disgusting and wrong. I genuinely don't know how you can carry on to justify it.

You pressurised her into doing it with you, I doubt you'd not have carried on pressurising her if she tried push you away. From your posts you seem extremely manipulative and controlling.

And note, just cause she use to love you doesn't mean you're entitled to a relationship with her after you rejected her in the past. Give her the space she needs to mourn the loss of a loved one you selfish prick. STOP ****ING FORCING YOURSELF ONTO HER. If she wants to be with you she will (I genuinely hope not) but it's her choice not yours.

I'm so happy we have decent human beings like you. I totally aree.
Original post by Anonymous

Agree*
Original post by Anonymous

Agree*
Original post by DrawTheLine
She rejected you trying to have sex with her, but you still had sex with her. Do you see how wrong that is? You then pressured her to have sex again with you. You are borderline raping this poor woman.

She is not yours to have. You cannot convince her to be with you. You need to leave her alone. You sound dangerous.

No I'm not. She told me not to have sex anymore after those 2 nights and I'm ok with it. Disappointed? Yes as I'm being rejected but I'm not raping her. Stop accusing me of things I didn't do
Original post by Amon-ster

Are you insane?
You said yourself that you pressured her to have sex with you. That is not okay. I didn't say you were raping her but you were on the border. It is NEVER okay to pressure anybody into having sex.
Reply 59
She is in a vulnerable state as you know and you are staying and getting sex repeatedly i would guess. It does not sound like it is about her feelings. it sound more like you having sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending