Accommodation if successful through clearing Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
If I obtain a place at Surrey through cleaning this week, what are my accommodation options ? I very much want to be in a Hall with other students rather than in a house/flat where it would be harder to make friends.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If I obtain a place at Surrey through cleaning this week, what are my accommodation options ? I very much want to be in a Hall with other students rather than in a house/flat where it would be harder to make friends.
If you can't get accommodation in Surrey's own halls, it may be worth looking at private halls- these will still be full of students and give you the "halls" experience.
University of Surrey
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

We guarantee accommodation for successful Clearing students who apply for a room by 5pm (BST) on Wednesday 21 August. Terms and conditions apply: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/clearing-ac...and-conditions

Best of luck tomorrow!
Rosie
SteveyStack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cant speak for Surrey but if you are quick most unis will still get you a place in halls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (145)
24.37%
Pop (145)
24.37%
Jazz (26)
4.37%
Classical (34)
5.71%
Hip-Hop (104)
17.48%