The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Have you phoned them?
I think you have to wait 3 working days before you can book it again. Obviously you'll lose your fee.

EDIT: Whoops, my mistake. It's 3 working days' notice you have to give to avoid losing your fee and 3 working days after you fail your test before you can rebook.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi there,
Sorry to hear that :frown:
You can book straight away but you will only be given certain dates in the future to choose from
:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Rascacielos
I think you have to wait 3 working days before you can book it again.
Not true. You can rebook as soon as you want. If you have taken a test and failed, you have to wait 3 working days before retaking it, but the booking can be made at any time. If an appointment has been missed, there is no restriction.

It could be that the theory centre hasn't yet updated the daily records, so try again online another day, or you can phone instead.
all this information is wrong you can not boot your theory on the same day as you missed the test its the system at the test center has to update itself before you can re-book and that is usually done at the end of the working day. you do not have the option to cancel or re-book if you have missed your car theory test - i know it happened to me today
hope that helps and good luck
I missed my driving test yesterday what can I do now
Hi I missed my theory on the 15 and now it's the 22nd May 😱 will I be able to rebook it because not sure what you meant please
Reply 8
I booked my theory test in sutton coldfield, I took the bus but I didn't no where I was going the bus driver let me of the wrong stop I couldn't find it so I miss the test what shall I do??
Original post by LADEE
I booked my theory test in sutton coldfield, I took the bus but I didn't no where I was going the bus driver let me of the wrong stop I couldn't find it so I miss the test what shall I do??

Rebook it
You can rebook it after 24 hours and you have to pay again .
Original post by doveliux
You can rebook it after 24 hours and you have to pay again .

I'd have hoped after 10 years he'd have had his test by now.
Original post by civicpride2506
I'd have hoped after 10 years he'd have had his test by now.

**** me man you made me laugh so hard that I banged my crotch on my desk :rofl:
Dear if someone missed driving theory test due to sick and will present sick leave certificate then it will be accepted by them or not
Original post by safety.ahmad07
Dear if someone missed driving theory test due to sick and will present sick leave certificate then it will be accepted by them or not

(Please don't bump old threads)

This is covered here. My reading of it is that if you cancel within 3 days of the test, the fee won't be refunded.

Latest

Trending

Trending