The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone just get an email from UoM??

Anyone got an email from UoM now talking about clearing??

I feel like its an email for me saying Ive been rejected and to consider other courses...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alevelissh*t
Anyone got an email from UoM now talking about clearing??

I feel like its an email for me saying Ive been rejected and to consider other courses...

they aren't allowed to give any indication before hand if you've gotten your place or not, so don't assume anything from it, it's probably a set marketing email.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by claireestelle
they aren't allowed to give any indication before hand if you've gotten your place or not, so don't assume anything from it, it's probably a set marketing email.

There is literally a thread where at least 5 users have said that they've received a confirmation email from their firm or insurance choice unis
Original post by claireestelle

cool
Original post by sly_southafrican
There is literally a thread where at least 5 users have said that they've received a confirmation email from their firm or insurance choice unis

which one???
which one???

My mistake it's from a year ago!

no problem

TSR's threads in Latest and Trending have been a bit dodgy lately. It's currently being fixed, but just have an eye out for the timestamps just in case. :yes:
no problem

what course did you apply for?
Original post by The Memory Cell
what course did you apply for?

physics, A*A*A
physics, A*A*A

I havent got any clearing emails from UoM yet and I'm doing med. I hope you do get the grades though
I havent got any clearing emails from UoM yet and I'm doing med. I hope you do get the grades though

Oh no!

nothing like this??

Screenshot_20190814-190844_Yahoo Mail-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Oh no!

nothing like this??

Screenshot_20190814-190844_Yahoo Mail-compressed.jpg.jpeg

nope. I am deferring though. Dw, youll be fine iA

There’s been a few breaches of the embargo this year but non that I’ve seen on TSR.
nope. I am deferring though. Dw, youll be fine iA

insha Allah... Im scared!!

We'll see...
I’m doing med at UoM too but not deferring, I didn’t get that email. But I don’t think it’s an early indicator you got rejected as I’m pretty sure they’re not allowed to do that. Perhaps you signed up for some kind of clearing list?
insha Allah... Im scared!!

We'll see...

I'm as worried as you man. I just think its a random email though
Original post by medical.dad
i’m doing med at uom too but not deferring, i didn’t get that email. But i don’t think it’s an early indicator you got rejected as i’m pretty sure they’re not allowed to do that. Perhaps you signed up for some kind of clearing list?

yes i am so stupid!! I signed up for it!!
yes i am so stupid!! I signed up for it!!

Ucas used to post out a clearing magazine to every applicant a week before results and scare the crap out of most of them!
Original post by PQ
Ucas used to post out a clearing magazine to every applicant a week before results and scare the crap out of most of them!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know Im so sorry!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending