The Student Room Group

So... who is staying up all night refreshing track every five minutes?

...this is the thread for you :yay:

Actually Track won't update until the morning so it's not worth refreshing - it will just slow things down and won't work :redface:

You're probably better off trying to get a good night's sleep, but if you can't this is the thread to chat... :woo:

Good luck for tomorrow guys :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Best of luck to those awaiting results tomorrow! We're all here in TSR HQ ready to help with any issues :biggrin:
The offer from my insurance is conditional only on the maths GCSE I did back in January, so I know I'm going to uni in September - my results are more what I'm dying to see!
Original post by Kinyonga
The offer from my insurance is conditional only on the maths GCSE I did back in January, so I know I'm going to uni in September - my results are more what I'm dying to see!

Fab, I bet it's nice to not have to worry too much! Congratulations!
Don’t do this. It’s a terrible idea, it won’t update at 2:37am and you’ll just be tired in the morning when you get your results when you’ll either want to
A) celebrate getting into the institution of your choice
B) enter clearing
C) other

Have a nice early night sleep, maybe watch your favourite Tv show or something to take your mind off it.
As if. Need to be awake tomorrow so that my mind can come up with excuses for failure quickly enough.
I’m working at 7am so have little desire to stay awake tonight 😂
:console:

It's gonna be okay! :lol: FIngers crossed for you ...!
At least I can sleep easier knowing it’s only 55% to get an A in Edexcel Maths
Original post by Grant Thompson

:rofl:
Track opens at 8AM tomorrow so to anyone refreshing like a crazy person, my advice is stop.
Original post by Grant Thompson

55%!?!?

Why couldn’t that have been the case in 2016 😢
The anniversary of Japan surrendering at the end of WW2 (by Japanese time).

India and Pakistan’s got independence.
It got a lot harder... a lot. You don’t wish you took our exams, they were evil.
I'm going to try and get some sleep as @PQ advised.
If not I know the lack of sleep will just be another problem tomorrow 😑

I'll probably be awake from 7am onwards - if I get any sleep through the night that is.

Going to wait for "the" email before going to collect results 😥

Wish everyone the best of luck! 😌

I'll probably be online until 11/12 so feel free to message me if you want to talk! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
So does anyone know when UCAS actually updates?
Even if you can’t sleep you’ll benefit from lying in the dark, eyes closed listening to music or a podcast for a good few hours. :smile:
Original post by gemology
So does anyone know when UCAS actually updates?

8AM like I said earlier. Somebody pin my comment or something please to prevent people losing their minds refreshing track.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by PQ
Even if you can’t sleep you’ll benefit from lying in the dark, eyes closed listening to music or a podcast for a good few hours. :smile:

Good advice. I think the day before my A level results I binge watched Bob Mortimer clips on WILTY, took my mind totally off it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending