The Student Room Group

Night Before Results Day - What are you doing?

So it's the night before results day. What are you doing, or did you do on the night before results day?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slibsliber
So it's the night before results day. What are you doing, or did you do on the night before results day?

Freaking out
crying
Binge watching Plebs.
What I've been doing every night since May 20 - playing Minecraft :P
Drowning my sorrows in absinthe
Original post by social_chemist
crying

pretty much this ngl

can't wait to see the disappointment on my parents faces haha
Original post by soup.bucket
pretty much this ngl

can't wait to see the disappointment on my parents faces haha

ha what offer do you have?
Finding as many good luck guinea pig memes as possible :grouphugs:
drinking tea and watching "i failed my a levels but im ok" videos to sooth myself whilst looking up unis which will accept me with CDD
Watching money heist and making a list of all the places I can get free food from tomorrow 🙃
Original post by fallinallinu
Watching money heist and making a list of all the places I can get free food from tomorrow 🙃

Was gonna get into this but ended up binge watching Breaking Bad, is it any good?
crying

This.

And also trying to find places through clearing. Waiting for someone to leak the AQA grade boundaries. Binge watching 'A level results day videos' for the 3rd time. Planning my escape from home...
ha what offer do you have?

I've got AS results tomorrow, so no offers. Haven't even applied yet
watching football
posting useful comments on thestudentroom.co.uk
I honestly feel like my heart is going to explode, I’m watching some Monk (comedy crime program from years ago) it’s funny :smile:
Coming up with hypothetical scenarios in my head and storing them away in memory for a cry before bed. :h:
Original post by Paypurr
I honestly feel like my heart is going to explode, I’m watching some Monk (comedy crime program from years ago) it’s funny :smile:

Take it easy! You're doing exactly the right thing by spending the time relaxing and enjoying yourself. Did you have a good day? :smile:
Original post by 12BathK18
watching football

Chelsea or Pool whos gonna win?

Quick Reply

Latest