The Student Room Group

People doing GCSEs in 2020...Welcome!

I would like this to be a thread where we all just chat and spill our feelings about going to year 11 and GCSEs xoxo

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,

PM me for a personalised timetable. I will be happy to make you one to organise your revision effectively so you are not wasting any time.

Good luck for your GCSE’s. You will do great!
Reply 2
Well I don't know when exactly but sometime soon the Year 11 thread for 2019-20 will start, and that's the place for all that you want this to be.
i’m selling my revision resources on depop for cheap prices!! just sat the 2019 gcses so have to get rid! username is: liviettee
Original post by Adviceeeee
I would like this to be a thread where we all just chat and spill our feelings about going to year 11 and GCSEs xoxo

I am so nervous
Perhaps the current year 11 thread 2019-2020 could be the place for this discussion? :smile:
I’m so nervous, I used to think I had ages but now the time has nearly come and I’m dreading it
Reply 7
How do u revise english lol
Original post by IkathleenI
I’m so nervous, I used to think I had ages but now the time has nearly come and I’m dreading it

Same, I only have 30 weeks till my first exam :eek:
do u say bidmas or bodmas
Original post by sonia1978

bidmas definitely
Original post by sonia1978

Bidmas
Reply 12
this thread is 100x better than the official 2020 one

Over there it’s just people repeating what subjects their taking kmt
Reply 13
Original post by username3046474
Hey guys,

PM me for a personalised timetable. I will be happy to make you one to organise your revision effectively so you are not wasting any time.

Can u do mine for me or?
Reply 14
im so afraid!!!! literally everyday I realise that im actually in yr 11 and its freaking me out!!!
Hey guys,

Oh yes! I'd love one...no idea how to make one 🤙
Reply 16
Hey guys,

that would be great if you could!
Nervous, since I feel I took too many subjective subjects like Hist, English and GP
Have you guys started to revise because Im over here procrastinating:s-smilie::eek:
Hi everyone, I'm doing most of my GCSEs this year but did one last year at the end if yesr 10 in English Lit. I got a 9 do if anyone wants English help, just ask me. I'm really nervous about maths, science and Spanish.

Quick Reply

Latest