The Student Room Group

Very Awkward

So I met some girl at work I’m 18 English she’s 19 polish

We got along very well spoke for a few hours and when I got home she had added me on Facebook and began speaking (no idea how she knew my last name but ok).

I asked if she’d like to go smoke some weed (I don’t usually smoke it) and we did, she brought a friend and in my eyes it was a disaster because I was too high to know what to say😖 she mentioned a few things like spin the bottle bla bla blah but again I was too high. Tbh I was more interested in the shape of the clouds at the time lmao

So yeh a disaster .-. We spoke the morning after and everything seems a bit better, now I’m going out to a night club with her and her friend again next week.

Oh forgot to mention she has a boyfriend back in Poland who she’s told me about 😂 am I friend zoned or idk what’s going on. I’m not usually flirty with her, she is with me (I think so anyway). I feel to cringe when I try flirt.

She really doesn’t seem like the girl that would cheat or do stuff with other boys when she has a boyfriend. She has strong believes, gay pride, veganism, goes to demonstrations, some religious stuff. Basically the complete opposite as me (sit at home on my PC all day lol).

Personally I’m just going with it.

So does she like me?
Just friends?
maybe she wants to have threesome u and her friend
If she has a boyfriend why are you trying to get into her?
Original post by JamesManc

threesome
Reply 4
Original post by JamesManc

She added me on Facebook, she suggested going out, she’s the flirty one lol.

Not my problem, I’m just going along with it.
Original post by Anonymous
She added me on Facebook, she suggested going out, she’s the flirty one lol.

Not my problem, I’m just going along with it.

man be careful she just wants to have threesome
You need to talk to her to see where your relationship sits. She may just want a friendship, she may want a relationship or she might just want sex. There's the possibility that her boyfriend in Poland is okay with whatever is going on or he may not know.

Women are autonomous beings with a wide range of wants and desires. You need to talk to her as nobody here is going to be able to read her mind.
why did you ask to smoke weed if you don't like it?
Reply 8
Original post by panickingtoearly
why did you ask to smoke weed if you don't like it?

So I had a good reason to go out with her.

Regret the decision and asked if we could go out for a drink as well
Reply 9
Original post by ParadoxSocks
You need to talk to her to see where your relationship sits. She may just want a friendship, she may want a relationship or she might just want sex. There's the possibility that her boyfriend in Poland is okay with whatever is going on or he may not know.

Women are autonomous beings with a wide range of wants and desires. You need to talk to her as nobody here is going to be able to read her mind.

Way to awkward to talk to her, and her boyfriend definitely doesn’t know.

She asked me what to wear for our night out I said what ever your comfortable in. Her response was “my boyfriends pissed me off I’m gonna wear a skirt”

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending