The Student Room Group

Post Your BTEC Results 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ja78975
Thanks! they're interesting especially Finance, I don't know how I will celebrate 😂😂

Would Finance be your first choice when you start applying?

Haha, I'm sure you'll think of something - or just kick back and relax for a few weeks :biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
Would Finance be your first choice when you start applying?

Haha, I'm sure you'll think of something - or just kick back and relax for a few weeks :biggrin:

I'm hoping to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management; it's a course at the University of York and sounds like the type of course I would really enjoy especially as it's a mixture of different subjects not just purely Accounting.
Original post by Ja78975
I'm hoping to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management; it's a course at the University of York and sounds like the type of course I would really enjoy especially as it's a mixture of different subjects not just purely Accounting.

Ah fantastic! I love those courses that give you a bit of everything - they keep your options open and are great if you can't decide :biggrin:

All the best with your next steps :smile:
Ah fantastic! I love those courses that give you a bit of everything - they keep your options open and are great if you can't decide :biggrin:

All the best with your next steps :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by Ja78975
Thank you!

No worries, would be good to know how you get on next year :smile:
Original post by Soophia786
I got D*D*D in applied science

:woo: Congratulations!! What's next for you? :smile:
My Grade reads as D2, what does this mean? It’s for a Level 3 NQF business studies course
I didn't go into college to pick up my BTEC results as they posted them to me about a month ago. I got DDD, and had I got one more distinction I would've got D*DD which is disappointing.
Original post by Saul11426
My Grade reads as D2, what does this mean? It’s for a Level 3 NQF business studies course

is that on your college results slip, or the official certificate from the exam board?

Original post by Corssoff
I didn't go into college to pick up my BTEC results as they posted them to me about a month ago. I got DDD, and had I got one more distinction I would've got D*DD which is disappointing.

DDD is still an amazing result that you should be proud of! What's next for you? :smile:
is that on your college results slip, or the official certificate from the exam board?

DDD is still an amazing result that you should be proud of! What's next for you? :smile:

That’s on the results sheet from my sixth form, I haven’t been given any certificates.
Original post by Saul11426
That’s on the results sheet from my sixth form, I haven’t been given any certificates.

When I did my GCSE OCR National in IT, I got a D2 which was a Distinction - a D1 would have been a Distinction* from what I was told. Your certificate should clearly state which one (in a form you recognise, either words or DDD etc.)

This is only based on my experience so may no longer be the case, but you're best querying it with your sixth form if you're concerned, especially as it's their results slip :smile:

Let me know how you get on :h:
When I did my GCSE OCR National in IT, I got a D2 which was a Distinction - a D1 would have been a Distinction* from what I was told. Your certificate should clearly state which one (in a form you recognise, either words or DDD etc.)

This is only based on my experience so may no longer be the case, but you're best querying it with your sixth form if you're concerned, especially as it's their results slip :smile:

Let me know how you get on :h:

When do I get my certificates?
Reply 32
I have also recieved D2 grade with another slip showing the overall grade for this qualification is D* D but I have calculated the grade for my qualification and it should have displayed D D according to the credits and grades awarded
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by KieronL
I'll be applying to Huddersfield, Teeside, Lincoln, Bolton & Staffordshire. Hoping for Huddersfield

Hi @KieronL

We're so glad you're thinking of applying to Huddersfield. And congratulations on your results! :h:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or email through to us at: [email protected] :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette
did a level 3 diploma in advanced computing got a DD baby
Original post by Pira117
I have also recieved D2 grade with another slip showing the overall grade for this qualification is D* D but I have calculated the grade for my qualification and it should have displayed D D according to the credits and grades awarded

@The Learn Ranger could you help with this? :h:
Original post by huthayfapatel
did a level 3 diploma in advanced computing got a DD baby

Congratulations!! What's next for you? :smile:
Congratulations!! What's next for you? :smile:

cheers babes x
either a mass genocide or moving on to an extended diploma in cyber security
Original post by huthayfapatel
cheers babes x
either a mass genocide or moving on to an extended diploma in cyber security

Haha let's hope for the latter :tongue: best of luck next year :h:
Reply 39
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi @KieronL

We're so glad you're thinking of applying to Huddersfield. And congratulations on your results! :h:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or email through to us at: [email protected] :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette

Will do, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending