The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol Clearing 2019

Has anyone had any luck getting a course via Bristol clearing yet? I submitted my application just before 9am with no response as of yet. Is this normal? Getting very worried :frown:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by biggestdaddy
Has anyone had any luck getting a course via Bristol clearing yet? I submitted my application just before 9am with no response as of yet. Is this normal? Getting very worried :frown:

What do you mean by you submitted your application....? You can't add a Clearing choice on track until 3pm. Did you manage to speak to them on the phone this morning?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
What do you mean by you submitted your application....? You can't add a Clearing choice on track until 3pm. Did you manage to speak to them on the phone this morning?

Yes I spoke to them this morning and told them the course I was interested in and the grades I received. I am now awaiting their response to see if I have a place on the course or not.
Yes I spoke to them this morning and told them the course I was interested in and the grades I received. I am now awaiting their response to see if I have a place on the course or not.

Okay so they said they would get back to you and they haven't yet....? I just want to make sure because it can get a bit confusing :redface:

I would give them a call back to find out what is happening, and make sure you write down the name of the person you spoke to for reference.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Okay so they said they would get back to you and they haven't yet....? I just want to make sure because it can get a bit confusing :redface:

I would give them a call back to find out what is happening, and make sure you write down the name of the person you spoke to for reference.

Thank you I just got off the phone with them, they said they'd probably reply today. I applied for Childhood studies which has an entry requirement of ABB (the exact grades I got), how likely is it that I'll get in? Getting stressed!
Thank you I just got off the phone with them, they said they'd probably reply today. I applied for Childhood studies which has an entry requirement of ABB (the exact grades I got), how likely is it that I'll get in? Getting stressed!

and also what should I do if they haven't replied by 3pm, isn't that when clearing opens?
Have you heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending