The Student Room Group

Remark

Missed out on my firm offer by 1 mark for Business got a B needed an A.
Just wanted to hear any success stories as I am very anxious.
Reply 1
missed my conditional by 1 band (1-5% the way it works out) , cant say im a success story but life goes on , keep your head up and keep working towards your dream
I needed a B in maths for my firm and they changed my course to something completely different when I logged in on track yesterday. I got a C but I was one mark off a B, so I contacted the uni again and I’m back on the original course I applied for. And I’m getting a remark.
Reply 3
Original post by MG1906__
missed my conditional by 1 band (1-5% the way it works out) , cant say im a success story but life goes on , keep your head up and keep working towards your dream

Thank you so much it means a lot I hope the remark goes well for me so I can get a place on my original firm offer.
Reply 4
Original post by Exam_helpllll
I needed a B in maths for my firm and they changed my course to something completely different when I logged in on track yesterday. I got a C but I was one mark off a B, so I contacted the uni again and I’m back on the original course I applied for. And I’m getting a remark.

That's goood! I'm happy for you. Yh it was a shame to not get accepted because of a mark and they have said they'll accept me if the grade does go up but what are the odds, I usually hear marks going down unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest