The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of leeds accommodation

Considering coming to Uni of Leeds through clearing, however they don’t have an accommodation guarantee and I don’t want to end up in expensive halls that I don’t like. Has anyone else been through this what was your experience?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by jhutch743
Considering coming to Uni of Leeds through clearing, however they don’t have an accommodation guarantee and I don’t want to end up in expensive halls that I don’t like. Has anyone else been through this what was your experience?

They got me into halls through clearing without any problems. I picked one of the more popular halls though so I didn't get my first choice.

If your halls are too expensive, you can swap with other students or move into vacated rooms. It costs around £40 but it's worth paying if you need to find cheaper halls or you don't get along with your flatmates.

They ask what you can afford on your halls application, so they're not just going to give you a catered room in Charles Morris if you can't afford it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, I’m starting in September and was wondering if anyone could tell me about Devonshire Hall and James Baillie accommodation?
Original post by bethanfreya
Hi, I’m starting in September and was wondering if anyone could tell me about Devonshire Hall and James Baillie accommodation?

What would you like to know?

Quick Reply

Latest