The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Gordon Hall anyone?

I've been assigned to Gordon Hall, but I can't find anyone who's in Gordon Hall at all! If you're there hit me up :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by KeyboardKitten
I've been assigned to Gordon Hall, but I can't find anyone who's in Gordon Hall at all! If you're there hit me up :biggrin:

Hi!! I got into Gordon Hall as well!! :biggrin: Couldn't find anyone before this either
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ETPhoneHome217

thank you so much!! Will definitely check it out :smile:
Original post by dhanya02
Hi!! I got into Gordon Hall as well!! :biggrin: Couldn't find anyone before this either

Hey!

Do you want a link to the facebook group? Everyone is in there but no one has posted yet 😂
Thank goodness! My son is also going to Gordon hall and can’t find anyone either. I’ll tell him about here. He’s registered on the FB group as well but it’s a bit of a ghost town. Have you guys bought any tickets for freshers?
Original post by BedfordMom
Thank goodness! My son is also going to Gordon hall and can’t find anyone either. I’ll tell him about here. He’s registered on the FB group as well but it’s a bit of a ghost town. Have you guys bought any tickets for freshers?

Talked about it in my course's group chat, and the general sentiment that any sites that are not the students union are probably dodgy in their claims about being sold out early and the details of the events (light sticks, foam, etc.). Apparently people are generally disappointed in the events for the money. Also check his emails if induction information has been sent out, or if is on the 'new student' website. Be careful of booking big nights out the day before first lectures, etc.

Otherwise no, not a party person personally so I may go for a quiz at the Taff but not planning anything else.
Original post by ETPhoneHome217
Talked about it in my course's group chat, and the general sentiment that any sites that are not the students union are probably dodgy in their claims about being sold out early and the details of the events (light sticks, foam, etc.). Apparently people are generally disappointed in the events for the money. Also check his emails if induction information has been sent out, or if is on the 'new student' website. Be careful of booking big nights out the day before first lectures, etc.

Otherwise no, not a party person personally so I may go for a quiz at the Taff but not planning anything else.h

Well I think my son may have found his tribe. Not a party person either, just a quiete soul. Thanks for all the information. I must say it’s very confusing, with so many ‘Cardiff’ links to pages and freshers, difficult to know which one is genuine. Ho hum!
(edited 4 years ago)
Can’t be just 3 people in Gordon Hall on TSR surely? 🧐🧐
Original post by BedfordMom
Can’t be just 3 people in Gordon Hall on TSR surely? 🧐🧐

Hi!

Check your messages
Yeah I’m into Gordon Hall as well? I don’t have Facebook, do you lot have whatsapp or anything so we can create a big group on there?
Original post by willjones44
Yeah I’m into Gordon Hall as well? I don’t have Facebook, do you lot have whatsapp or anything so we can create a big group on there?

Hi check your PM!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending