The Student Room Group

What are some good ways to earn money whilst at home?

I need some ideas on ways to earn money whilst at home. Please let me know what I can do :smile:
Sign up to do surveys for sites such as Populuslive, panelbase, etc. They have monetary rewards, but it’s pretty slow going.
Original post by Anonymous
I need some ideas on ways to earn money whilst at home. Please let me know what I can do :smile:

Have you applied for any jobs in local shops/supermarkets? My bro is home from uni atm and working in m&s
if your organised and good (ish) at maths, then spread betting is a really good way to make a bit of extra money at home and its totally legit :smile:
Dont work from home dude, get out there are get after whatever you want
Reply 5
Original post by Jacktheslipper
Dont work from home dude, get out there are get after whatever you want

I do have a job but I was thinking more of a side business sort of thing as I need more savings
Check out Fiverr It lets you make listings for just about anything, Drawings, logo design, just about anything you can think of.
Hiya, I'd love for you to fill out my survey and I'll fill out yours in return. I’d really appreciate it, I need to get my research done urgently. It'll literally take under 2 minutes and it'll really help me out at a time of need :smile:.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M3QG8GF

Thanks so much!
Ebay selling. Think of what you can sell. Buy at cheap, or buy stocks at cheap and sell for a higher price, or bundles.

Stationary is a good one.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Analyst89
Ebay selling. Think of what you can sell. Buy at cheap, or buy stocks at cheap and sell for a higher price, or bundles.

Stationary is good one.

Thank you, your comment is probably the most helpful atm , so I don’t really know how eBay works really, would I need to pay for postage and all that as well - do I buy my own cardboard boxes ? How does the process work , do you know ?
Thank you, your comment is probably the most helpful atm , so I don’t really know how eBay works really, would I need to pay for postage and all that as well - do I buy my own cardboard boxes ? How does the process work , do you know ?

Just register as a business on Ebay and you will have to register on HMRC.

Yes you will have to pay for postage and packaging and buy your own cardboard boxes, you can buy it in bundles.
Original post by Analyst89
Just register as a business on Ebay and you will have to register on HMRC.

Yes you will have to pay for postage and packaging and buy your own cardboard boxes, you can buy it in bundles.

Interesting , thank you , so I saw u suggested stationary , is that because it’s in high demand or just simple to buy and sell, do you know of any other things that would sell well if i bought them in large bundles ? Then would get away with selling them for extra separately ?

Camming? chaturbate?
Original post by TigerlilyGuru
if your organised and good (ish) at maths, then spread betting is a really good way to make a bit of extra money at home and its totally legit :smile:

i think you mean matched betting, amateur spreadbetting is now illegal due to people losing thousands...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending