The Student Room Group

he didnt pull out in time

me and my bf had sex I don't have the pill and he didn't use a condom so he promised he would pull out before he came but he got carried away and couldn't so ended up cumming inside me im scared I don't know what to do im only 15 and surely my mum will find out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Janie T
me and my bf had sex I don't have the pill and he didn't use a condom so he promised he would pull out before he came but he got carried away and couldn't so ended up cumming inside me im scared I don't know what to do im only 15 and surely my mum will find out

Pulling out is not a reliable method of contraception, even if he did so in time. You should always be using at least one form; and remember, the pill does not protect against STIs. You should be able to get the morning after pill from your pharmacy, however.
What you need to do is a pregnancy test 3-4 weeks after having sex. You also need to see either your local sexual health clinic or your GP to discuss contraception - if you are going to be having sex in the meantime, use condoms.

If the sex was in the past couple of days, the morning after pill might still be an option.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
you'll know for the future, to use protection yourself, or encourage your bf to wear a condom.
Reply 4
Go and get the morning after pill and never try that method again.
I’m sorry it’s your choice but you’re not even legal, it’s so stupid because of how easily u can get pregnant. U need to take responsibility, always use protection especially at young age. You do realise that pulling out doesn’t actually work, the boy has precum inside first and u can get pregnant from that even before the boy has finished. Please talk to your mum to get you on birth control or at least go to a health centre to get free condoms. hospitals allow you to go and be get contraception: be more careful. If you notice that you’re late on your period buy a pregnancy test.
Reply 6
Original post by Janie T

You need to buy the morning after pill if it is within 72 hours of having sex.Please tell someone if you do not have the money even if it is an aunty or friend or your mum.Believe me better that than a pregnancy for you all to deal with.You really can get pregnant doing it once it is scarily easy.
You know pulling out doesn't work, yeah? lol he could pull out and there's still a good chance you will get pregnant
why are you even having sex at 15 years old silly girl
Original post by Janie T

If you get pregnant, keep the baby. All the best.
Reply 10
Original post by Janie T

Not smart. Are you pregnant? learn from this experience. no contraception -no sex. too young for sex as well.
My advice: get the morning after pill as soon as you can. And now you know for future reference: use protection. Condoms are the best way. Doesn't feel good? Use another form if you're confident your boyfriend hasn't got anything nasty, or worst-case scenario, just... dump him. If he doesn't care about getting "carried away", he doesn't care about you, and that's the brutal reality.
You're 15? You're only just a teenager, thats way too young seriously, if you have to do it use protection! Doesn't matter what mood you're in you have to take responsibility, use protection or don't do it at all. Morning after pill, definitely! I would definitely talk to your mum, seriously this is really important.
Suck it out with a vacuum
Reply 14
Well 1) that's illegal, you're only 15. 2) you're a bloody idiot, pulling out is not a 100% reliable method of contraception. 3) I do hope your mum finds out, so she can hopefully talk some sense into you. And 4) This is probably a troll but who cares anymore, I just need someone to call an idiot, you idiot.
Use a plunger to suck it out
Original post by Kelz Bells
why are you even having sex at 15 years old silly girl

As if that’s helping?
It’s already been done. She’s young and just asking for advice, doesn’t need people like you saying this. Hopefully the lesson had been learned before your poorly judged unnecessary scolding
Condoms don't prevent pregnancy, only STDs. The pill prevents pregnancy but not STD's
But risky though considering there’s easy contraception out there
Original post by spicybacon3849
As if that’s helping?
It’s already been done. She’s young and just asking for advice, doesn’t need people like you saying this. Hopefully the lesson had been learned before your poorly judged unnecessary scolding

I have a feeling Kelz Bells is a troll account anyway. This was the only post made by the account; I assume it's just to guilt trip OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending