The Student Room Group

What is thanatophobia.fear of dying young or is it fear of dying even at old age

Plz reply anybody
I am scared of dying one day even at old age? Plz help.
Original post by Ñima.sinha88
Plz reply anybody

It looks it's the fear of death in general, regardless of age. That's just from a google of it though :tongue: If this is something that you or a loved one is experiencing and impacting on quality of life, perhaps consider talking to a GP as some counselling etc may help :smile:
I am scared of dying one day even at old age? Plz help.

Merged your two threads as they are on the same topic and moved it to Mental health as it's an anxiety based topic :smile:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Merged your two threads as they are on the same topic and moved it to Mental health as it's an anxiety based topic :smile:

Who merged it
Who merged it

Me, as per the reasons above :smile:
Me, as per the reasons above :smile:

May I know Ur name?
Reply 7
May I know Ur name?

Bit of a weird question mate.
May I know Ur name?

My username is BurstingBubbles. I'm not posting my real name on here though :smile:
My username is BurstingBubbles. I'm not posting my real name on here though :smile:

Ok

Where r u from?
death is nothing to worry about. it is the inevitable final paragraph of our life story. everyone dies.
Original post by the bear
death is nothing to worry about. it is the inevitable final paragraph of our life story. everyone dies.

Hmmm

Quick Reply

Latest