ElNiñoo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone heading to the University of Bath this upcoming academic year? If so what course are you studying?

Looking for your flatmates? Try: https://www.thesubath.com/freshers2019/flatmates/
Last edited by ElNiñoo; 1 month ago
shannonhall20011
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I am studying management, how about you?
Spud14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ElNiñoo)
Anyone heading to the University of Bath this upcoming academic year? If so what course are you studying?
I am, I wanted to do psychology but was offered social science, what accommodation area are you in? (If you know)
Naomi0121
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Spud14)
I am, I wanted to do psychology but was offered social science, what accommodation area are you in? (If you know)
hey,
I am going to bath and studying pharmacy. Do you already know your accommodation?
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Naomi0121)
hey,
I am going to bath and studying pharmacy. Do you already know your accommodation?
Yeah I got Ebony Quad, have you got yours?
Last edited by Spud14; 2 months ago
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
Yeah I'm in Eastwood.
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Naomi0121)
hey,
Thats cool, I'm studying Biomedical Sciences. Have you not received your offer for accommodation yet?
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
(Original post by shannonhall20011)
Hey, I am studying management, how about you?
Biomedical Sciences 😁
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ElNiñoo)
Thats cool, I'm studying Biomedical Sciences. Have you not received your offer for accommodation yet?
I think they work alphabetically
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
I think they work alphabetically
Maybe, or allocating special requirements/ preferences first
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Could be, I just assumed that because of how my school worked and my surname starts with B
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
Could be, I just assumed that because of how my school worked and my surname starts with B
Did you ask for any preferences? I asked for an alcohol free flat and it seems they gave me a relatively small one by the looks of it. However, I don't think I will know until I get there.
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m pretty sure I put alcohol free too
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
I’m pretty sure I put alcohol free too
Could be doing preferences first then
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeah probably
Trapmoneybenny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did they just force you into that? Cos they haven't confirmed my place for Chemical Engineering even though i've met the offer
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No they didn’t force me I had to choose to accept it but I couldn’t take psychology, but you might want to contact them about the delayed response, since they stop taking acceptances on Monday. Check UCAS and your emails
Last edited by Spud14; 2 months ago
Trapmoneybenny
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No they didn’t force me I had to choose to accept it but I couldn’t take psychology, but you might want to contact them about the delayed response, since they stop taking acceptances on Monday. Check UCAS and your emails
I called them about 8 times since results day, their lines are closed for the weekend but i'm gonna be livid if they try to put me on another course
Spud14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Trapmoneybenny)
I called them about 8 times since results day, their lines are closed for the weekend but i'm gonna be livid if they try to put me on another course
That’s annoying about the lines but did you check the email address you have them? That’s where I found out (and honestly I was heartbroken at first)
Trapmoneybenny
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That’s annoying about the lines but did you check the email address you have them? That’s where I found out (and honestly I was heartbroken at first)
Yeah, i checked everything, didn't receive any email from the clowns
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (46)
27.06%
No (124)
72.94%

Watched Threads