The Student Room Group

What can I do with these results

I got 4 B's and a C in my higher exam results. I don't know what to do at University?
Thanks in advance
Well done, thats a good set of results! What are your interests and what do you like at school? Its up to you really, it is hard to decide what you want to do. Your grades are good enough for many courses at a lot of universities so you have loads of options!
Original post by a222666
I got 4 B's and a C in my higher exam results. I don't know what to do at University?
Thanks in advance

Well done on your results! There's lots of different courses at different universities that you can get into with those grades, and even more options if you're going back for S6. What subjects are you doing? Do you have any inclination for what you want to do beyond school?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by turtle.8
Well done, thats a good set of results! What are your interests and what do you like at school? Its up to you really, it is hard to decide what you want to do. Your grades are good enough for many courses at a lot of universities so you have loads of options!

I guess i'm open to anything really. I am resitting maths as i got a C other than that modern studies and admin for sixth year
Reply 4
Original post by Labrador99
Well done on your results! There's lots of different courses at different universities that you can get into with those grades, and even more options if you're going back for S6. What subjects are you doing? Do you have any inclination for what you want to do beyond school?

I am resitting Maths, then higher modern studies and admin and sociology
Original post by a222666

What subjects did you do in s5? What were your favourites?
Original post by a222666
Thanks in advance

Original post by a222666

What did you enjoy in S5? Remember also you don't have to go to university- there are lots of other good options, so don't feel pressured to put in your UCAS application straight away this year :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Quick-use
What subjects did you do in s5? What were your favourites?

I done Higher English, computing and Biology and Chemistry- Biology and Chemistry were probably my favourite
Reply 8
Original post by a222666
I done Higher English, computing and Biology and Chemistry- Biology and Chemistry were probably my favourite

Perhaps something science-based? Which aspects did you enjoy? Cellular stuff? Science more broadly in society? Get a few prospectuses or look online at science options at a few Universities and see if any of the courses seem appealing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending