Karly01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
is it okay if I brush my teeth once a day with braces and is it okay to drink kool-aid?
Strelzo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Karly01)
is it okay if I brush my teeth once a day with braces and is it okay to drink kool-aid?
Yeah, definitely not recommended. With braces on, your teeth are in a vulnerable state, so you have to brush twice a day. If you don't, all of the bacteria will get under your braces.
Karly01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is

(Original post by Strelzo)
Yeah, definitely not recommended. With braces on, your teeth are in a vulnerable state, so you have to brush twice a day. If you don't, all of the bacteria will get under your braces.
is it too late to start to brush twice a day ? 😂
Strelzo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Karly01)
is

is it too late to start to brush twice a day ? 😂
The quicker you start, the better you will be 😀
eiya
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
use mouthwash and floss if you dont brush your teeth twice a day. but it's very important that you do brush twice a day.
Paypurr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hated flossing with a passion with braces, gets stuck and it’s so fiddly. But you should at least use the little tree things they recommend to get rid of food and plaque between your teeth. I eventually got a waterpik and it made it so much easier, instead of spending a good 30minutes trying to floss, I was done in like 5 although they’re not cheap, you could probably get a good deal on amazon though.

You need to brush your teeth at least 2 times a day. Don’t use whitening toothpaste or mouthwash. Avoid fizzy drinks or tea/ coffee when you can. I know some people just used straws to drink them instead. You can always get your teeth cleaned by the hygienist and get whitening done after your braces come off but you still need to look after your teeth.
AzureCeleste
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should always brush your teeth twice a day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (11)
20.75%
No (42)
79.25%

Watched Threads