The Student Room Group

Does he love me?

My boyfriend calls me his everything and says that we are meant to be and are soulmates. I feel the same. He is very affectionate and does a lot for me. We have been together for 3 months but none of us have said I love you yet.

Does it sound like he loves me?
3 months isn't a long time
I’d say it sounds like what you think love is. I would argue that you need to be going out a lot longer for it to really be love. I wouldn’t worry about it, its only really a word and his actions appear to say that he likes you
Reply 3
he loves you not
Reply 4
Original post by Grant H
he loves you not

No need, Grant
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
No need, Grant

the point being it is impossible to love someone after 3 months
It sounds like he believes that he loves you.
Don't be in a rush for him to say it, saying it at an early stage can be indicative of insincerity or an intensity that can turn obsessive.
The ex said it to me on our second date, after two years I dumped him in one of the most sordid breakups ever- 5 years later he's still stalking me.
Its literally been 3 months. Don't expect love at this point in the relationship. I know some people fall in love really easily and quickly, but is he really the one???
Reply 8
Thank you
Reply 9
Thank you
I think you'll find that asking him, or waiting for him to tell you is going to be a better source than strangers on the internet.
Original post by Archetypally
I think you'll find that asking him, or waiting for him to tell you is going to be a better source than strangers on the internet.

This could take many months lol
Original post by Anonymous
This could take many months lol

Ok, I fail to see how that really matters though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending