The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The fact that I have a boyfriend suggests that at least 1 guy is okay with it :rofl3:
most guys (minus the "chads" or the overly weird guys who care about girls looks) dont give a **** about stuff like that

but that's if your ready to give a chance as well if he isn't the most drop dead handsome guy
Original post by Anonymous
I’m so so flat so honestly just wanna know if u have any hope

honestly, if that's a dealbreaker for someone then they're toxic and not worth your time. all bodies are beautiful, functional and deserving of our value and respect.
Original post by nverjvlev
honestly, if that's a dealbreaker for someone then they're toxic and not worth your time. all bodies are beautiful, functional and deserving of our value and respect.

I'm sorry but how is having a preference toxic. People have types, e.g. most girls won't date guys shorter than them, are they toxic?
I like and am attracted to the female figure and having big boobs or not is so small a part of it.

You can fall for someone’s eyes, their face ect.

My short answer is no.

I know studies have been done into this and they always find women see it as way too big a determining factor compared to men.
Original post by MWills99
I'm sorry but how is having a preference toxic. People have types, e.g. most girls won't date guys shorter than them, are they toxic?

Was going to say this too. It's not toxic to be attracted to certain things. You can't help what you find appealing.

To OP, plenty of men are attracted to to smaller chests. If you have a pretty face and they find you appealing otherwise then plenty of men won't give a ****e.
Reply 7
Original post by MWills99

Yeah, this ^

And to the OP, I personally like average boobs (B-C cup). But the face and hair is the most important thing really (if we're talking solely on looks). A flat chest would be fine if the girl has a nice face. But I hate talking just about looks because it sounds so shallow, of course I'd be with her if our personalities were compatible too.
2 of the sexiset women that I have made love with have been flat chested. Flat like fried eggs. Flat like smaller than most men's (on the beach I was at yesterday) boobs.

I have been trained to associate flat chests with extreme sexiness and therefore desirability.

OP, feel free to go and train some more men that flat chest = extreme sexiness.
I’m a lesbian and I would totally. Not a huge fan of boobs tbh
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Flat like fried eggs. Flat like smaller than most men's

How old were they?
:wtf:
Can’t say for sure, need proof

as a guy I really don't mind, as long as you can take and make a joke, are fairly in shape and want to be with me that's enough haha
Original post by Joel 96
How old were they?
:wtf:

In their 20's.

Edit: the women that is. Not the men on the beach. They ranged in age a lot.
(edited 4 years ago)

yes omg. i am the blunt guy so i wouldnt say it if i didn't mean it.

i cant believe how few people in society have worked this out: that boobs just need to match the body. it's as simple as that and yet you never hear it.

i like the model look. if a girl is really thin and has massive boobs then she looks LESS sexy than with small breasts, but if you are curvy/a bit podgy and have small tits then that's really bad
I don't really care for big norks or owt, a lass' arse is a different story :wink:
For me girl should be fit, boobs is just a bonus i rly don't care that much.
attractiveness isn't defined by chest size those that think so aren't the types you'd want attention from anyway
I'm a boob guy. Love boobs. In the grand scheme of picking a partner it's almost bottom of my list. It's an icing on the cake thing. Vastly more bothered by the person, their views, their sense of humour. Relax.
Reply 19

lots of girls with flat chests are in relationships. some are even pop stars! Plus your bf may enjoy the thought of kissing them. No problem! Get your mirror out and find some positive things to say about your body including your chest. It is not only the size or no size of breasts that is interesting to guys. The areaolas can be quite beautiful on flat chested girls as well!

Latest

Trending

Trending