The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Anyone doing the physician associate at uclan?

Anyone here doing the undergrad PA MAPS programme starting in sept?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

thanks!
Original post by dvbuosnklmkoi888
Anyone here doing the undergrad PA MAPS programme starting in sept?

Hi, I'm not starting in september but will be applying for 2020 entry. Have you currently got an offer or are you too, applying?
Original post by Mckailer
Hi, I'm not starting in september but will be applying for 2020 entry. Have you currently got an offer or are you too, applying?

i already have an offer and am of in sep..good luck with your application .. feel free to ask any questions
Original post by dvbuosnklmkoi888
i already have an offer and am of in sep..good luck with your application .. feel free to ask any questions

That's great, congrats!
Well if you don't mind me asking what were your stats?
Also what other courses did you apply to? And how did you make your personal statement fit for both/multiple courses?
When did you get your interview? How did you find the interview process, would you say it's stressful?
And finally, how long after interview did you get your offer?
Original post by Mckailer
That's great, congrats!
Well if you don't mind me asking what were your stats?
Also what other courses did you apply to? And how did you make your personal statement fit for both/multiple courses?
When did you get your interview? How did you find the interview process, would you say it's stressful?
And finally, how long after interview did you get your offer?

I had A*ABB and B for AS
I acctually applied to do Biology and had firmed Warwick uni.. I was planning to do the PA course postgrad.. but then i heard about UCLAN doing it undergrad.. so what i did was called them from June- August (basically after my exams) to see if they had spaces available.. on results day I called them staright after i recieved my results which was around 6am? i think and they arranged a sype interview for me the next day.. I had one day to prepare but the interview wasnt too bad.. they asked about:
-what is a PA
-difference between doc and nurse and PA (probs because I mentioned I had Work Exp with doc and nurse but didnt find that i liked those proff)
- about teamwork, any experiances i had etc, what makes a good team
- why UCLAN
- skills a PA needs for this i meantioned the NHS values 6 c's etc
I recieved the offer the next day after my interview! hope that helps
hi are you still free to answer some questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending