dvbuosnklmkoi888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone here doing the undergrad PA MAPS programme starting in sept?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR_Ollie)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
thanks!
Mckailer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dvbuosnklmkoi888)
Anyone here doing the undergrad PA MAPS programme starting in sept?
Hi, I'm not starting in september but will be applying for 2020 entry. Have you currently got an offer or are you too, applying?
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mckailer)
Hi, I'm not starting in september but will be applying for 2020 entry. Have you currently got an offer or are you too, applying?
i already have an offer and am of in sep..good luck with your application .. feel free to ask any questions
Mckailer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dvbuosnklmkoi888)
i already have an offer and am of in sep..good luck with your application .. feel free to ask any questions
That's great, congrats!
Well if you don't mind me asking what were your stats?
Also what other courses did you apply to? And how did you make your personal statement fit for both/multiple courses?
When did you get your interview? How did you find the interview process, would you say it's stressful?
And finally, how long after interview did you get your offer?
Thanks
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mckailer)
That's great, congrats!
Well if you don't mind me asking what were your stats?
Also what other courses did you apply to? And how did you make your personal statement fit for both/multiple courses?
When did you get your interview? How did you find the interview process, would you say it's stressful?
And finally, how long after interview did you get your offer?
Thanks
I had A*ABB and B for AS
I acctually applied to do Biology and had firmed Warwick uni.. I was planning to do the PA course postgrad.. but then i heard about UCLAN doing it undergrad.. so what i did was called them from June- August (basically after my exams) to see if they had spaces available.. on results day I called them staright after i recieved my results which was around 6am? i think and they arranged a sype interview for me the next day.. I had one day to prepare but the interview wasnt too bad.. they asked about:
-what is a PA
-difference between doc and nurse and PA (probs because I mentioned I had Work Exp with doc and nurse but didnt find that i liked those proff)
- about teamwork, any experiances i had etc, what makes a good team
- why UCLAN
- skills a PA needs for this i meantioned the NHS values 6 c's etc
I recieved the offer the next day after my interview! hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (111)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (171)
27.19%
Not great so far... (225)
35.77%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.4%

Watched Threads