The Student Room Group

Dentistry courses that accept average UCAT scores

I just received my A-Levels where i achieved AAA, with a UCAT score of 625 and band 3 which unis don't place too much emphasis on the UCAT and SJR?
I’m not sure what your GCSE grades are but have a look at applying to Sheffield and perhaps Plymouth. Have you thought about taking the BMAT to apply for Leeds?
Reply 2
Original post by student0299
I’m not sure what your GCSE grades are but have a look at applying to Sheffield and perhaps Plymouth. Have you thought about taking the BMAT to apply for Leeds?

I got 6A*s, 3As and B. Are there any unis that focus more on GCSEs? And I might give the BMAT a go, thank you
Original post by ehxx7
I got 6A*s, 3As and B. Are there any unis that focus more on GCSEs? And I might give the BMAT a go, thank you

Cardiff, Sheffield and Birmingham focus on GCSEs but I think your score would be risky to apply to Cardiff and Birmingham. If you ask them what their cut off was last year and the year before you can see whether it would be worth applying. If not I would suggest you do the bmat. Otherwise there’s no harm in taking a gap year and reapplying next year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending