The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Anyone going to Liverpool hope?

I’m wondering if anyone is starting at Liverpool hope this September ,as it would be really nice to get to know someone else who will be attending the same university as me.
Reply 1
I'm going to Liverpool hope in September and would love to get to know you! What will you be studying? x
Liverpool
Visit website
Hey, I'm starting liverpool hope this September too. It just sucks because there's no official Facebook page for my accommodation (Teresa Halls) or a proper freshers group for any of us new starters to get to know others. Surprised there's not even an official whatsapp group as I know a lot of other universities have those.
Hey, i'm also starting Liverpool Hope in September! I'm studying criminology and sociology :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ana__01
I'm going to Liverpool hope in September and would love to get to know you! What will you be studying? x

I’m studying sociology and social care! What about you x
Original post by Lacianaaaa
There is!! If u look for liverpool hope freshers 2019/2020

Is it actually active because they either reject me for some unknown reason or leave me on request indefinitely.
Hi everyone :biggrin:

It is great to hear that you are all starting with us in September. If you are looking for a way to get to know your fellow students here is a link to our applicant Facebook page. It's a place for you to chat, ask questions and make friends before you arrive on campus!

If you need any more advice please feel free to get back in touch.

Amy :thumbsup:
Reply 7
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi everyone :biggrin:

It is great to hear that you are all starting with us in September. If you are looking for a way to get to know your fellow students here is a link to our applicant Facebook page. It's a place for you to chat, ask questions and make friends before you arrive on campus!

If you need any more advice please feel free to get back in touch.

Amy :thumbsup:

This one doesn’t seem to accept anyone! I’ve been waiting for days but nothings happened
I am doing health and well being phycology
(edited 4 years ago)
Heyy @Lacianaaaa :smile:

All applicants have been accepted now!

Looking forward to seeing you in September!

Ashley :tongue:
Original post by Lacianaaaa
This one doesn’t seem to accept anyone! I’ve been waiting for days but nothings happened
Hey, I am too. Is anyone staying in Newman at the Hope Park accommodation
Original post by Jasmine marie
I am doing health and well being phycology

i’m doing the same!
Hi everyone!

If you have any questions about Liverpool Hope, university life, the city of Liverpool or university in general please feel free to ask us!

Amy :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Hope university creative campus anyone where my art students at hmu!
Original post by Shinku
Hope university creative campus anyone where my art students at hmu!

Hey, :top:

It's great to hear you are a Creative Campus student. Have you tired reaching out to people on our Facebook Page?

Tom
Hi I am❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending