The Student Room Group

looking for Master in HR with focus on Gender euqality

Dears
Hello, I am Faten a Postgraduate Scholarship seeker , so I am preparing to apply for chevening scholarship 2020/2021. I work as HR Associate at UNRWA, and I am palanning to study master in Human Resources and to connect it with my field of work challenges I would like to focus on mainly Gender and the role of HR in empwering Gender and enhancing gender equalit among all leverls and departments of UNRWA and all services provided to the community and mainly to focus on empowering female staff to reach Leading positions as this is our strategy which is a part from UN Gedner Equality strategy in order to bridge the gap among males and felames in addition I would like to focus on role of HR in light of the Financial Crisis as HR should make tough and wise deicison to avoid negative impact on org and staff morale also I would like to focus on talent manaemenge and developing people in my organization it worth mentioning that my ultimate goal is to establish an HR and Business Consultancy Company...NOW..My question is that is there a Postgraduate course with focus on Gender Equality?
Original post by Faten_Jarad
Dears
Hello, I am Faten a Postgraduate Scholarship seeker , so I am preparing to apply for chevening scholarship 2020/2021. I work as HR Associate at UNRWA, and I am palanning to study master in Human Resources and to connect it with my field of work challenges I would like to focus on mainly Gender and the role of HR in empwering Gender and enhancing gender equalit among all leverls and departments of UNRWA and all services provided to the community and mainly to focus on empowering female staff to reach Leading positions as this is our strategy which is a part from UN Gedner Equality strategy in order to bridge the gap among males and felames in addition I would like to focus on role of HR in light of the Financial Crisis as HR should make tough and wise deicison to avoid negative impact on org and staff morale also I would like to focus on talent manaemenge and developing people in my organization it worth mentioning that my ultimate goal is to establish an HR and Business Consultancy Company...NOW..My question is that is there a Postgraduate course with focus on Gender Equality?

Have you searched on Google? Try this website findamasters.com as well, as they have a pretty comprehensive list of current master's courses in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending