The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath uni

Hi
I’m thinking of doing management at bath but was wondering how the nightlife?
Also I’ve heard it is full of nerds I want to party a lot is there many others like this?
Thanks
Original post by Jjjer
Hi
I’m thinking of doing management at bath but was wondering how the nightlife?
Also I’ve heard it is full of nerds I want to party a lot is there many others like this?
Thanks

I'm heading there this September so I have no idea about the nightlife but I would expect it not to be the greatest, probably only bars and a few night clubs. I mean there is always Bristol.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Yh that’s true thanks
Probably better off at my uni, if you want academics and arguably the best night life combined. Good ole University of Nottingham.
Bath is a decent night out actually, plenty of bars and clubs. Bristol is a better night out and not far at all on the train/by Uber. I live 10 miles from each and have worked in each city so I have experience of both.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Probably better off at my uni, if you want academics and arguably the best night life combined. Good ole University of Nottingham.

Thanks is Nottingham really good for this degree
Original post by Duane2501
Bath is a decent night out actually, plenty of bars and clubs. Bristol is a better night out and not far at all on the train/by Uber. I live 10 miles from each and have worked in each city so I have experience of both.

Oh rlly thanks

Leeds is better :tongue:
Reply 8
Ok cheers
Original post by Duane2501
Leeds is better :tongue:

For a night out, never. 😂 😂

As a uni? More similar then anyother two uni's in the country.... But both courses require AAB and both are triple accredited. Both are high second tier Redbrick RG's. Both do well with employer's, both are amazing but decidely not Oxbridge.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks is Nottingham really good for this degree

Of course :smile: i study Management there.. Any questions ask away.
Reply 11
Ok thanks so both are gd unis
Of course :smile: i study Management there.. Any questions ask away.

What’s it’s like in terms of job proscepts and getting good graduate jobs as the average grad salary is lower than other such as bath and Durham

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
What’s it’s like in terms of job proscepts and getting good graduate jobs as the average grad salary is lower than other such as bath and Durham

Thanks

It's pretty good, 7th most target university by employers in the UK according to Highfliers research. Screenshot_20190819_215319_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Not saying it's definitely better, but it's not bad by any means. How those average salaries are calculated also has to do with respondent's replying, and discounting those that do a master's. For example I'm going straight to master's :smile:
It's pretty good, 7th most target university by employers in the UK according to Highfliers research. Screenshot_20190819_215319_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Not saying it's definitely better, but it's not bad by any means. How those average salaries are calculated also has to do with respondent's replying, and discounting those that do a master's. For example I'm going straight to master's :smile:

Ok thanks very much that’s very helpful Leeds looks like a good option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending