Amx.02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am 17 . I am not a feminist . I don’t need feminism . Men and woman are not equal. I accept these differences. Why is that people cannot respect my belief. Not supporting something doesn’t automatically make me hate those who do. I know so many girls who don’t support this at college and end up being quite afraid of all the fiery , wild feminist. Why can we not just stop hating and judging people who don’t really want to agree with the majority ?
Majority never holds the authority. What is right . Has it. Speak up!
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think women should have equal rights to men?

Do you think that women deserve the same amount of respect as men?

If so, you're probably a feminist... just not the "fiery, wild feminist" you think is the norm among feminists.

If not, what differences between men and women do you think are significant enough for you not to agree to the above two things?
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What`s your belief?
Do you think boys hates you because they think you are feminist?
Jamie_1712
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My stance is that the original first wave feminism was one of the best things to happen in the world. Of course women deserve equal rights to men, which they now have in most countries. Instead of this toxic man hating wave of feminism we need our current 2nd and 3rd wave feminism to be about fighting for those rights in countries where women are still seen as inferior. So yes, I dislike the vast majority of current feminism because it is no longer a fight for equal rights, but a mean vindictive man hating philosophy.
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think men should have equal rights to women?

Do you think that men deserve the same amount of respect as women?

If so, you're probably a men's rights advocate... just not the "fiery, men's rights activist" you think is the norm among MRA's

See how that works?
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, you're so unique

Name:  Screenshot_20190618-154427_YouTube.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  252.3 KBName:  20190819_074039.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  298.6 KB
miarosexoxo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it’s not about males and females being exactly the same, it’s about them being treated the same and having equal opportunity
Jamie_1712
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miarosexoxo)
it’s not about males and females being exactly the same, it’s about them being treated the same and having equal opportunity
Not modern wave feminism. You really think we should have green women on traffic lights instead of green men? Cause that’s what feminists are fighting for in Australia 😂
heartbreaker666
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amx.02)
I am 17 . I am not a feminist . I don’t need feminism . Men and woman are not equal. I accept these differences. Why is that people cannot respect my belief. Not supporting something doesn’t automatically make me hate those who do. I know so many girls who don’t support this at college and end up being quite afraid of all the fiery , wild feminist. Why can we not just stop hating and judging people who don’t really want to agree with the majority ?
meh.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're lucky if you've never encountered gender discrimination. I deal with it from another student on my degree course to the extent he has physically prevented me from carrying out practical work in the laboratory on several occasions. There's no need for such backwards mentality.
Jamie_1712
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You're lucky if you've never encountered gender discrimination. I deal with it from another student on my degree course to the extent he has physically prevented me from carrying out practical work in the laboratory on several occasions. There's no need for such backwards mentality.
That’s probably one person in a million or less. Come on you honestly believe the vast majority of society thinks men and women shouldn’t have equal rights? Btw, I’m really sorry that happened to you, hope you were able to do something about it.
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You're lucky if you've never encountered gender discrimination. I deal with it from another student on my degree course to the extent he has physically prevented me from carrying out practical work in the laboratory on several occasions. There's no need for such backwards me‘’ntality.
“physically prevented me from carrying out practical work ”? What does he do?
Do you study for master/doctor degree? What do you major in?
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
neither am I.
Amx.02
Rep:
?
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Do you think women should have equal rights to men?

Do you think that women deserve the same amount of respect as men?

If so, you're probably a feminist... just not the "fiery, wild feminist" you think is the norm among feminists.

If not, what differences between men and women do you think are significant enough for you not to agree to the above two things?
I believe men and women need to be seen as individual beings. Both of them have unique attributes and traits , none better or worse than the other. Rather they compliment each other. One has been given a strength. the other doesn’t has that. Vice Versa. “JUST” rights are what we need and not “equal” .
God didn’t intend us to be equal.

Feminism only exists for lazy women. I stand up for both the genders. Why is the sucide rate of married men way more higher than that of women? Men too, are oppressed, men too, are asked to keep their mouth shut when their hearts ache.
I can never support just one gender and say devote all my concentration to it. Calling me an anti-woman just because I don’t have that stupid “feminist” label on me , supposedly tells a lot about those who do. I can accept the terms “misogynist” “sexist” . Whatsoever . I have had encountered so many women who love chivalry. Who love cooking for their husbands . Love being stay-at-home mums. I love chivalry and so will every real woman do. Reminding you , feminism ain’t a belief . Just an ideology that cannot be forcefully imposed .
If I were to choose between worldly leadership or compassion. I would always choose compassion.
Going against the laws of nature is always destructive and we see it already how people intend to stay single and divorce rates are high. Nature denied it already.
Ignore any errors
Amx.02
Rep:
?
(Original post by miarosexoxo)
Oh men and women cannot be treated the same or have equal opportunities. I am legit so sick of hearing this. Man and woman(primarily) two genders were created by this nature. Who are and always will be dependent on each other. One can do something the other doesn’t . And vice versa
They are like sides of the same coin, nature made this world that way and will always work this way. Who the hell are these women to prove equality between the two.
We need to stop putting “=“ between the both. They both complement each other and always will. Unique in their attributes , traits, and work .
Amx.02
Rep:
?
(Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔)
What`s your belief?
Do you think boys hates you because they think you are feminist?
I never called myself a feminist. And I don’t think I was ever hated by any guy for not being one.
I get highly respected .
Justanotheranon6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m a feminist and I don’t care that u don’t want to label urself feminist. Labels aren’t for everyone, they’re supposed to help u find likeminded people and a community, not trap you. If u think feminism is a label that inhibits you rather than gives u a community and opportunities, then that’s ok! 😊

I do care that u think men and women aren’t equal. That’s very disappointing, I’d love to know why if u have the time 😊
Justanotheranon6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe men and women need to be seen as individual beings. Both of them have unique attributes and traits , none better or worse than the other. Rather they compliment each other. One has been given a strength. the other doesn’t has that. Vice Versa. “JUST” rights are what we need and not “equal” .

Feminism only exists for lazy women. I stand up for both the genders. Why is the sucide rate of married men way more higher than that of women? Men too, are oppressed, men too, are asked to keep their mouth shut when their hearts ache.
I can never support just one gender and say devote all my concentration to it. Calling me an anti-woman just because I don’t have that stupid “feminist” label on me , supposedly tells a lot about those who do. I can accept the terms “misogynist” “sexist” . Whatsoever . I have had encountered so many women who love chivalry. Who love cooking for their husbands . Love being stay-at-home mums. I love chivalry and so will every real woman do. Reminding you , feminism ain’t a belief . Just an ideology that cannot be forcefully imposed .
If I were to choose between worldly leadership or compassion. I would always choose compassion.
Going against the laws of nature is always destructive and we see it already how people intend to stay single and divorce rates are high. Nature denied it already.
Ignore any errors
What’s wrong with people deciding to stay single or getting divorced?
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Ignore any errors
Uh... you've rambled a lot here but you haven't answered the questions:

1. Do you think that women should have the same legal rights as men?
2. Do you think that women should be treated with the same respect/dignity as men?

You need only yes or no as answers.
Amx.02
Rep:
?
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Uh... you've rambled a lot here but you haven't answered the questions:

1. Do you think that women should have the same legal rights as men?
2. Do you think that women should be treated with the same respect/dignity as men?

You need only yes or no as answers.
Oh so that was considered as rambling. That’s ok. I am sorry I wasn’t able to convey my message.
1: Same legal rights . No
2: yes.
Men too get disrespected . Bruhh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads