The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

MSc Information Security, typical schedule

Hello, can anyone please let me know what does a MSc Information Security (full year) timetable/schedule is like? How many days per week and what time to time.
Original post by GlobalTrotter07
Hello, can anyone please let me know what does a MSc Information Security (full year) timetable/schedule is like? How many days per week and what time to time.

Hi there,

The timetable for each course changes year to year so which days lectures take place and what time they are will not be released to students until closer to the start of the term. Your timetable can also be alter depending on which optional modules you choose.

Hope this helps,

Philippa :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi there,

The timetable for each course changes year to year so which days lectures take place and what time they are will not be released to students until closer to the start of the term. Your timetable can also be alter depending on which optional modules you choose.

Hi Philippa,

Thank you for your reply, I mean not exact days) but how many days per week.
My friend studied MA in UCL in architectural history and for them it was two days per week - one big seminar for everybody, and the second day was different for each module. Is it similar at RH?
I’m living in central London now and thinking how to arrange better my time for commute.
Original post by GlobalTrotter07
Hi Philippa,

Thank you for your reply, I mean not exact days) but how many days per week.
My friend studied MA in UCL in architectural history and for them it was two days per week - one big seminar for everybody, and the second day was different for each module. Is it similar at RH?
I’m living in central London now and thinking how to arrange better my time for commute.

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying for me, unfortunately until the timetable is released by the department we don't know the exact number of days per week that you will have lectures and seminars. It may be that you have multiple lectures on one day and just one on another. During my MA I had three contact days per week, but I know others on different Masters courses who had four and others who had two, so it can vary between courses and universities.

It may be best to get in touch with your course coordinator for more information about contact hours.

Hope this helps,

Philippa :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending