Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what is the best work experience to do and if I were to do it in a prestigious place like Chelsea will that be recognised on my cv
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what is the best work experience to do and if I were to do it in a prestigious place like Chelsea will that be recognised on my cv
The best work experience is something which is relevant to the type of careers you are interested in as this will give you an insight into the job role, helping you make an informed choice of what path to take. Doing work experience at a big-name firm can look good on your CV, but if you also do a detailed work experience with a wide range of duties at a smaller firm, this can look just as good.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
The best work experience is something which is relevant to the type of careers you are interested in as this will give you an insight into the job role, helping you make an informed choice of what path to take. Doing work experience at a big-name firm can look good on your CV, but if you also do a detailed work experience with a wide range of duties at a smaller firm, this can look just as good.
if i were to do law what kinda work experience can i do
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if i were to do law what kinda work experience can i do
You could see if there were any shadowing or work experience opportunities at local solicitors' firms in your town. This would give you greater insight into working in the field.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
You could see if there were any shadowing or work experience opportunities at local solicitors' firms in your town. This would give you greater insight into working in the field.
perfect, thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.56%
No (99)
74.44%

Watched Threads