Marshmallow2004
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions of pieces I could do for my AQA GCSE music ensemble piece? I am working on grade 8 piano and am doing a grade 7 piece for my solo, I am doing my ensemble with my teacher. It should ideally be a four hand one piano piece so if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing! I’m really struggling to find one so far.
Coconutloverxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Any solo will do
redahaha
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
my friend found it much easier to do the accompaniment to a solo for another instrument. she did the accompaniment to my solo performance which was Someone Else's Story from the musical Chess. the accompaniment is roughly grade 7 and, in case you want it, the solo itself is grade 6 trinity
Marshmallow2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by redahaha)
my friend found it much easier to do the accompaniment to a solo for another instrument. she did the accompaniment to my solo performance which was Someone Else's Story from the musical Chess. the accompaniment is roughly grade 7 and, in case you want it, the solo itself is grade 6 trinity
Oh that sounds good! I’ll definitely have a look, thank you so so much!
Marshmallow2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by Coconutloverxx)
Any solo will do
Well I have a solo, it’s just the ensemble I am struggling with! Thank you though
PrazzPrazz
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Marshmallow2004)
Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions of pieces I could do for my AQA GCSE music ensemble piece? I am working on grade 8 piano and am doing a grade 7 piece for my solo, I am doing my ensemble with my teacher. It should ideally be a four hand one piano piece so if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing! I’m really struggling to find one so far.
Best one for a piano ensemble is someone like you by adele. Amazing song.
Marshmallow2004
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok thank you, that would be good! Any suggestions at this point are amazing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (88)
24.51%
No (271)
75.49%

Watched Threads