The Student Room Group

GCSE grade boundaries leaks

Making this thread in preparation for the fairly possible leaks at 12am!

Scroll to see replies

Remember that for A-levels there were no leaks at midnight - I think leaks started to come in very early morning a few hours later?
Nah the leaks for A level were the day before
Reply 3
Original post by _gcx
Remember that for A-levels there were no leaks at midnight - I think leaks started to come in very early morning a few hours later?

Yeah i know, but nice to have some discussion before then
Original post by ArabLlama
Nah the leaks for A level were the day before

tomorrow is the day before : p
Oh you mean 12am tonight lmaoo my bad
(edited 4 years ago)
They will be sent at 12am to your schools I think but I'm pretty sure by the early hours of the morning they will be leaked
I just need maths boundaries not to rise like crazy.
Original post by Rabbibil V2
I just need maths boundaries not to rise like crazy.

They probably won’t
Original post by ShyB
They probably won’t

Do you think they'll decrease?

Yeah by a bit. I can’t see them increasing. Not one person has said they liked the Maths exam this year
Reply 11

nahh. I checked last years and 2017's maths grade boundaries (edexcell) and they've gone up by a few marks each year so it wont be that bad
Original post by haadz
nahh. I checked last years and 2017's maths grade boundaries (edexcell) and they've gone up by a few marks each year so it wont be that bad

Yeah but the papers weren’t bad in those years
I want to see them but at the same time I don't.
The AQA GCSE ones and the IGCSE Edexcel ones are the main ones I need. Please give them if you have them after midnight.
Reply 15
Everyone send the grade boundaries to me if you have got them it will mean a lot edexcel and aqa
Reply 16
Original post by haadz

2018 papers were a hell of a lot easier than this years.
Reply 17
Original post by Omarri
Everyone send the grade boundaries to me if you have got them it will mean a lot edexcel and aqa

I doubt AQA will get leaked, they were air tight last week
Original post by Kithhh
I doubt AQA will get leaked, they were air tight last week

No they weren't I got them on twitter. I also got OCR too.
why would they get leaked
and whats the point, boundaries are coming out in exactly 1 day, 10 hours and 57 minutes from now
also whats the point of knowing boundaries? will it show our mark on the paper??

Quick Reply

Latest