The Student Room Group

How to tell your crush you like them (via text)

So I need help quick. I'm wanting too tell my crush I like him because I told him I like someone and he asked me who it was yesterday. Problem is I don't know if he's still with his girlfriend because they got together on the last day but most girls break up with him after a few days or weeks

I was going to ask if he's still with her but I can't now cos he will know

Help ASAP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Don't do this type of thing over text. The time waiting for a reply is excruciating and the embarrassment is worse than face to face if they're not up for it. Say it's a secret then do some flirting and see if anything happens.
Is there not one of his friends you can ask?? Or ask the girl you are wondering if he is with?? Or get one of your friends to ask??
Just go for it. If its meant to be ; it will work out.
“hey do you wanna go out? i fancy you”
Reply 6
he calls me love sometimes and babes but I don't know if that means anything

If I tell him when we go back to school it will be embarrassing because a girl who gets the bus in our year will be around and she already says we fall for each other (it's been a joke cos in year 7 I used to Sit down and he used to almost fall on me cos he was standing

And no I can't ask his friend because he probably won't know and I don't know his instagram and I can't ask the girl cos she will probably tell him.
Reply 7
On the last week he asked me out as a joke and I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was aswell because I like someone else and I never liked him. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the journey. The next day I asked him why he didn't speak to me when I said I never liked h
"You're cute. Let's make out."
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
On the last week he asked me out as a joke and I said yes and he said he was joking and I said I was aswell because I like someone else and I never liked him. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the journey. The next day I asked him why he didn't speak to me when I said I never liked h

Him and he said it made him sad and he told me to tell him on the last day after school on instagram. I was going to but he got a girlfriend. I would tell him but idk if they are still together. I would've said how is it going with your girlfriend but yesterday I said hey how are you and he instantly replies hi I'm good and then he wrote so who do you like. So he will know I like him if I asked him that
Original post by RazzzBerries
"You're cute. Let's make out."

We are 13 and ive never had a boyfriend (not even the silly ones at primary school) so I wouldn't do that
We are 13 and ive never had a boyfriend (not even the silly ones at primary school) so I wouldn't do that

It was a joke.

Just say you like them.
Reply 12
Just try and strike up a conversation with her, that should work for you but didn't work with me
I already spoke to him but he asked me who I liked. Idek if he's single or not though and don't have a way to find out cos he will know I like him if I ask him
I already spoke to him but he asked me who I liked. Idek if he's single or not though and don't have a way to find out cos he will know I like him if I ask him

Honestly just tell him, if he is in a relationship it shouldn’t matter if he likes you he would get out of the relationship
Honestly just tell him, if he is in a relationship it shouldn’t matter if he likes you he would get out of the relationship

If he is still in the relationship I don't want to ruin it. But I want to tell him but idk how cos he asked me who I liked on Monday but I haven't replied but he knows I've seen it cos it's instagram
How would I tell him/ask him out?
How would I tell him/ask him out?

???
'I like you, knobhead.' Effective and gets your point across.
But what if he isn't single. I don't want to ruin his relationship that's why I was going to ask him how's it going but I can't because he will know instantly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending