daytrippper
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My tutor’s said that he’s sent off my a level remarks today (for aqa a level psychology), does anyone know how long this takes?
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On the AQA website it says 15 days. I also sent my AQA Psychology papers for the priority remark on the 15th so I’ll let you know when I receive mine!
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The clock only starts when the exams officer has submitted it to AQA, not when your tutor says he's sent it but AQA endeavour to complete priority reviews within 15 days. Ones sent off on Thursday will probably only take about a week but the later you submit them the longer they tend to take.
daytrippper
Rep:
?
(Original post by StudentA126)
On the AQA website it says 15 days. I also sent my AQA Psychology papers for the priority remark on the 15th so I’ll let you know when I receive mine!
Thank you! How many marks were you off the next grade?
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daytrippper)
Thank you! How many marks were you off the next grade?
1 Mark off an A : / really disappointed as I was predicted an A* and had been getting around that grade all year. Plus I missed out on my firm choice Durham and they won’t hold my place. Guess we will have to see! Good luck to you!
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last year for edexcel I put in my priority remark on results day, and heard back about it from my exams officer 4 days later
daytrippper
Rep:
?
1 Mark off an A : / really disappointed as I was predicted an A* and had been getting around that grade all year. Plus I missed out on my firm choice Durham and they won’t hold my place. Guess we will have to see! Good luck to you!
Ah no! Hopefully you’ll get in!! I’m in a similar situation except im 11 marks off😭 I was really sad too because I consistently got A*s and found none of the papers difficult so I was shocked to see my results! I missed my offer for uni of Manchester so I’m really counting on this!
hallby100
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So if mine got sent off on results day will I hear back soon??

Ah no! Hopefully you’ll get in!! I’m in a similar situation except im 11 marks off😭 I was really sad too because I consistently got A*s and found none of the papers difficult so I was shocked to see my results! I missed my offer for uni of Manchester so I’m really counting on this!
i know what you mean! I had been getting A*’s all year too and was 1 mark away from the A* even though the boundaries were lowered
hallby100
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you know what paper you did the worst on? And are you sending all of your papers to be remarked? I’m only sending paper 3?
MediocreSince01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone know how long an OCR priority access to script takes?
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hallby100)
Do you know what paper you did the worst on? And are you sending all of your papers to be remarked? I’m only sending paper 3?
I did a lot worse on paper 3, but I am sending both paper 2 and paper 3 as I feel I performed better than the grade I got!
daytrippper
Rep:
?
I did the worst on paper 3! But that was definitely my easiest paper, I was confident that i did well on that paper aswell :/ and yeah I sent for all 3 papers to be remarked on Monday
hallby100
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did the worst on paper 3! But that was definitely my easiest paper, I was confident that i did well on that paper aswell :/ and yeah I sent for all 3 papers to be remarked on Monday
So did I! I got 70 on paper 1 74 on paper 2 and then 60 on paper 3, and my teacher didn’t think it was worth paper 1 or 2 being remarked because I got A*s in then individually and there were less essays, I really Hope it goes up!
hallby100
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did a lot worse on paper 3, but I am sending both paper 2 and paper 3 as I feel I performed better than the grade I got!
Same, I think paper 3 was obviously a hard paper for everyone, and good luck!! I’m so anxious for the result
username4918214
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
mine took about a week but i had to chase up my sixth form as they weren't updating me. OCR btw.
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same, I think paper 3 was obviously a hard paper for everyone, and good luck!! I’m so anxious for the result
Personally I didn’t find it hard, which is why I’m so confused. I thought it was my best paper and I came out with the lowest mark?? And same, especially as my uni place rides on it : (( I’ll be sure to update you when I know my result! Best of luck!
hallby100
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Personally I didn’t find it hard, which is why I’m so confused. I thought it was my best paper and I came out with the lowest mark?? And same, especially as my uni place rides on it : (( I’ll be sure to update you when I know my result! Best of luck!
Fair enough! I just remember all the essays and the median question🤣 what options did you do, I did cognition and development, schizophrenia and aggression! Thank you and good luck also!
daytrippper
Rep:
?
Fair enough! I just remember all the essays and the median question🤣 what options did you do, I did cognition and development, schizophrenia and aggression! Thank you and good luck also!
😂😂 I did aggression aswell! I remember practicing my essays for this paper and most of what I predicted was correct! I think the fact that there were so many essays in paper 3 is what made it easy but I guess marking is more subjective when it comes to essays! My other options were gender and stress
NogginNone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone got their remarking back from AQA?
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NogginNone)
Anyone got their remarking back from AQA?
No : / still waiting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (66)
66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13%

Watched Threads