The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Spanish Applicants

So last year I had a rough time applying to Scotland from Spain. After many problems with Glasgow University, I ended up in Dundee for Computing Science G400. After 1st year, I am very happy in the uni and the people I met.
Now I am just writing this in order to help any new students coming to Dundee, any doubt about residences, price or whatever. Regarding, to Spanish people I will be able to help with the applying process.
This way, people will find the help I didn't.

Let me know if you need anything,
Andres
Original post by xDrews
So last year I had a rough time applying to Scotland from Spain. After many problems with Glasgow University, I ended up in Dundee for Computing Science G400. After 1st year, I am very happy in the uni and the people I met.
Now I am just writing this in order to help any new students coming to Dundee, any doubt about residences, price or whatever. Regarding, to Spanish people I will be able to help with the applying process.
This way, people will find the help I didn't.

Let me know if you need anything,
Andres

Hi Andres,

I'm so glad you're enjoying your time at Dundee :biggrin:. It's really kind of you to offer help to others about to join us or thinking of applying. I hope you've had a great summer and are looking forward to 2nd year!

Best wishes,

Karen, University of Dundee Enquiry Team
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I am also helping students this year!

Just send send PM

Quick Reply

Latest