The Student Room Group

What is the hard lump in my ear lobe?

I recently got my ear pierced for the second and third time. I got my second lobe and third lobe piercing. The next day my third lobe piercing has a hard lump in the back. It has not broken the skin and it’s next to the piercing not on it. Well today in the front one I starting to form next to the second piercing. What are these? I can’t ask a piercer because they all want me to pay and I can’t right now. They don’t hurt that much. I’ve been cleaning my ears twice a day with warm salt water. They aren’t getting bigger but aren’t going away. What are these and what do I do ?

Update:
These lumps are now on both of the piercing they almost seen like a tunnel or circle around the piercing
(edited 4 years ago)
i always get those, and i dont have piercings. its common and usually nothing to worry about, they come and go. theyre basically tiny cysts, only worry about it if it gets bigger
Original post by Claud 104
I recently got my ear pierced for the second and third time. I got my second lobe and third lobe piercing. The next day my third lobe piercing has a hard lump in the back. It has not broken the skin and it’s next to the piercing not on it. Well today in the front one I starting to form next to the second piercing. What are these? I can’t ask a piercer because they all want me to pay and I can’t right now. They don’t hurt that much. I’ve been cleaning my ears twice a day with warm salt water. They aren’t getting bigger but aren’t going away. What are these and what do I do ?

I had those wen I got my ears pierced and I got some lotion or spray Claire’s gave me
It went away
It was an ear infection...dk y

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending