The Student Room Group

What is the perfect height for a woman and men

Okay so if you were to chose what was the perfect height for a woman and men what would it be ? Honest opinions only

Scroll to see replies

honestly when i think of "the perfect man/woman" i dont count in height, being short/tall doesnt make u perfect. though i prefer average height for both, or somewhere between 5"1 to 5"9. not too short, not too tall.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
honestly when i think of "the perfect man/woman" i dont count in height, being short/tall doesnt make u perfect. though i prefer average height for both, or somewhere between 5"1 to 5"9. not too short, not too tall

I honestly agree with you .
Reply 3
We make the average door 6’6 so 6’5 would be perfect for men and women.
Reply 4
i don’t think there’s a “perfect” height but since i’m 6’2 male 19 i’d prefer about 5’4 to 5’9 but height isn’t important to me
Original post by patry27
i don’t think there’s a “perfect” height but since i’m 6’2 male 19 i’d prefer about 5’4 to 5’9 but height isn’t important to me

This may sound like a stupid question but I am 6ft tall and about 18 and a half. I just wanted to know how much you grew from this point. Also, my legs and arms are really long compared to my torso, does this mean my torso may got longer and I may possibly grow another inch?
Reply 6
anyone below 6"2 is a subhuman
I'm 5'4ish and don't really care about height tbh. In terms of men, ideally a wee bit taller than me at least. I guess 5'7+ is good for me.
little taller than me
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by patry27

I thought I was 'too tall' because I'm a 5'7 girl haha. (Maybe nudging towards 5'8 - I haven't measured my height since I had surgery that made me a bit taller)
It can be better answered as a range of good heights (these are by no means perfect and are entirely my opinion).
Men: 5'11-6'3
Women: 5'3-5'7
Reply 11
Okay so if you were to chose what was the perfect height for a woman and men what would it be ? Honest opinions only

Men: 5'4 - 5'11
Women - 5'1 - 6'2
I am 5’9 and 3/4 so an ideal man for me would be 6’2 and up😜
I’m 5’2 and I really want to grooooowww
Maybe 5’4 at least
This may sound like a stupid question but I am 6ft tall and about 18 and a half. I just wanted to know how much you grew from this point. Also, my legs and arms are really long compared to my torso, does this mean my torso may got longer and I may possibly grow another inch?

I don’t think i’ve grown since 17 but everyone is different, you might grow more than just an inch. I guess it just depends on your genes.
I would like to be taller, 5'7 maybe
I thought I was 'too tall' because I'm a 5'7 girl haha. (Maybe nudging towards 5'8 - I haven't measured my height since I had surgery that made me a bit taller)

5’7 is an attractive height for someone my height, or at least for me. Don’t worry about being too tall. Hope the surgery went well :smile:
Original post by patry27
5’7 is an attractive height for someone my height, or at least for me. Don’t worry about being too tall. Hope the surgery went well :smile:

Original post by patry27

Thank you! The surgery went great :smile: Hope you're doing well!
I'm 6'4 though ideally, I would have liked to stop around the 6'2 mark so there's that. As for women, I would like to say I don't have a preference but I do, above 5'4 cause otherwise the height disparity just throws me for a loop.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Umair_B_K
I'm 6'5 though ideally, I would have liked to stop around the 6'2 mark so there's that. As for women, I would like to say I don't have a preference but I do, above 5'4 cause otherwise the height disparity just throws me for a loop.

When did you stop growing? Do I have a chance of growing an inch (maybe two) after 18?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending