The Student Room Group

Grow your Grades 2018/2019 almost at an end!

Hey guys :wavey:

I just wanted to give you guys a little update around when this year’s competition is closing, our plans and when we will be opening up our 2019/2020 Grow Your Grades competition!

It has been such an amazing year once again in Grow Your Grades and seeing everyone’s journey has been an incredible thing. Everyone should be really proud of themselves.

We will be keeping the forum open so you guys can continue to talk in your blogs if you wish, but we will start judging the entries on Monday the 26th August. If you haven’t already, please update us all on how your year has been, if you got exam results how you’ve done and just how you have found being involved in this year’s competition as a whole :biggrin:

We will announce how the winners will be picked in an update next week. We will open a brand-new forum for the 2019-2020 competition for everyone eager to start for the next academic year ( if you haven’t already :lol: )

I’m tagging in everyone who has posted in Grow Your Grades this year, so if you don’t have a blog please continue being the amazing supportive people that you have been all year!

EH :evil:

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How exciting! :woo:
crazy how quick this years gone!
What a year, indeed. Loved everyone's blogs this year, you guys are amazing! :heart:
There are some really amazing blogs :heart:

Competition is high :eek:

Good luck everyone :hugs:
Reply 5
Wish I could say "wow everyone's blogs have been amazing" But I haven't read a single GYG blog...
Wow:biggrin:
Wow so many amazing blogs! :biggrin: Enjoyed having one myself and looking forward to doing a new GYG blog for the coming year. :smile:
@The Learn Ranger don't cry too hard this year :tongue:
I mean grades are out tomorrow so I dont know how to feel about this...
Have enjoyed partaking in the 2018/19 gyg :smile:
Started a new one a couple of weeks ago which can go in the new forum when it's up
Original post by Paracosm
@The Learn Ranger don't cry too hard this year :tongue:

reading those amazing accounts of learning, progress, setbacks and stationery always makes me blub. :bawling:
I’ve had add an amazing year already. I created this account and everyone has been so helpful whoever the winner is you deserve it. I hope I get the results I want as well as everyone else. Class of 2019 is a success.
Oh, I didn't actually realise that a competition was going on! I've just been doing it for fun, heh.

e.e

Some of the GYG blogs have been great to see though, looking forward to seeing who wins ^^
This year went so quick]
Reply 15
well it's been fun
Year went fast, great determination from loads of you guys. I HOPE WE SMASH THISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Woah, it's already the end of another round of blogs :eek3: It's defo been fun :yep:
It's been great writing one, and it has been a pleasure to read a variety of blogs on here, well done everyone.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey guys :wavey:

I just wanted to give you guys a little update around when this year’s competition is closing, our plans and when we will be opening up our 2019/2020 Grow Your Grades competition!

It has been such an amazing year once again in Grow Your Grades and seeing everyone’s journey has been an incredible thing. Everyone should be really proud of themselves.

We will be keeping the forum open so you guys can continue to talk in your blogs if you wish, but we will start judging the entries on Monday the 26th August. If you haven’t already, please update us all on how your year has been, if you got exam results how you’ve done and just how you have found being involved in this year’s competition as a whole :biggrin:

We will announce how the winners will be picked in an update next week. We will open a brand-new forum for the 2019-2020 competition for everyone eager to start for the next academic year ( if you haven’t already :lol: )

I’m tagging in everyone who has posted in Grow Your Grades this year, so if you don’t have a blog please continue being the amazing supportive people that you have been all year!

EH :evil:

GYG

I'm just really confused as I don't recall being in this competition :lol: I just adore posting everywhere helping everyone
I just been trying to keep myself at about a 2.1 this year.. aiming for a first (third year of my Psychology Bsc this september).
I thought getting ACC and going to my insurance might have dampened my experience but honestly been enjoying my degree and been planning my next steps :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending