The Student Room Group

my girlfriend deleted my minecraft world and now i want to dump her

so ive been playing on the same mincraft world for about 6 years now and it is my absolute pride and joy. ive improved it through all the different updates and its my favourite thing to do in my spare time. I always used to play on it after tough days at school and used to look forward to coming home to relax and unwind on it. so ive konwn my girlfriend for about 3 years and we initially bonding over our love for mincraft. weve been together for about 2 years and she always enjoyed listening to my stories about it and i loved showing her everything i did on there, but recently shes been wanting me to give her my attention 24/7 and gets really annoyed if it takes me a few minutes longer to reply to her if im playing minecraft. so the other day i was in the shower and had left my computer on, when i had come back i noticed that minecraft had been booted up and was on the main menu. my girlfriend then smugly announced to me that she had deleted my world so now i had to pay more attention to her. i was absolutely distraught and asked her to leave early which she was very confused about and now im sitting at home seriously contemplating if i still want to be her or not. Any advice???
Personally, I would dump her OP. She intentionally destroyed something that she knew you loved, your favourite thing. Does that sound like someone worth being with
If she knew how important it was and she deleted it anyway 'to pay more attention to her' then that's a) deliberately hurtful and b) clingy controlling behaviour. Dump.
Reply 3
why was this reposted?
Original post by mcgamer
so ive been playing on the same mincraft world for about 6 years now and it is my absolute pride and joy. ive improved it through all the different updates and its my favourite thing to do in my spare time. I always used to play on it after tough days at school and used to look forward to coming home to relax and unwind on it. so ive konwn my girlfriend for about 3 years and we initially bonding over our love for mincraft. weve been together for about 2 years and she always enjoyed listening to my stories about it and i loved showing her everything i did on there, but recently shes been wanting me to give her my attention 24/7 and gets really annoyed if it takes me a few minutes longer to reply to her if im playing minecraft. so the other day i was in the shower and had left my computer on, when i had come back i noticed that minecraft had been booted up and was on the main menu. my girlfriend then smugly announced to me that she had deleted my world so now i had to pay more attention to her. i was absolutely distraught and asked her to leave early which she was very confused about and now im sitting at home seriously contemplating if i still want to be her or not. Any advice???

This is evil. You need to make a decision.
Dump her mate

Minecraft is very important and that’s sly of her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending